What the hell is wrong with people?

I just got called a bitch on this site because I was not looking to argue with someone and told them to take it somewhere else. Being in a bad mood is not a good excuse. I work in customer service do you honestly think people are never rude to me or don't ask me stupid questions? But still I try to be kind to people on this site because some people are looking for genuine answers to their genuine problems. I am going to eat some chocolate now. Rant over.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called society my friend. People can be assholes. I've been called different things not on here but in life

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah; it happens all the time. People wanna argue all the time.. everytime.. It just a site to share opinions, not criticise or argue about it. Be more open-minded and understanding about where the opinion comes from, but not many people are like that :/ I just get called ignorant, stupid or arrogant but at least I'm more open-minded and respect opinions -_-"

What Guys Said 10

• Well I get called terrorist and goat fucker don't worry about it love

• People are bitches aren't they?

• Thanks Ginny 😃

• Welcome to the internet. The place where people can say whatever they want. Don't pay attention to them too much; that'll help you maintain your sanity.

• People are stupid on here. Especially pink anon who can't handle the truth.

• Eh whatever, you work in customer service it will help you with your job... Before you know it your skin will be so thick, you'll pass for Iron Man...

• I am a jerk

• It's always a guy starting a fight with me on this site. Pretty much the same as outside of the internet. I have no idea how girls tolerate these douchebags on a daily basis.

• I don't either there are definitely nice guys here but when someone calls me something offensive 99% of the time, it's a guy. I have had many guys offend me but only one girl.

• What are you going to do, ignore the haters and interact with the decent people on here like me

• I have been focusing more on helping the good people here. Unfortunately someone who thinks this is a site to argue saw an opinion of mine. Maybe I should block people more.

• I block people all the time if they don't have anything nice to say,
      Just block people and don't allow anon opinions

• People are jerks. They have a compulsive need to argue and win.

• Don't contradict Republicans or Tea Party sympathizers.

• I got blocked by those who Laos arguments with me. It's immaturity

What Girls Said 10

• I understand why you're feeling this way. But keep in mind that this is just the Internet. Those people aren't your friends or your family, so their opinion about you doesn't matter.
    They're just idiots who are frustrated with their lives. And since they don't have anyone else to call names, they come to the Internet.
    Don't worry about them.

• People use this place to vent their everyday frustrations, and it unfortunately affects innocent people.

• Sorry that happened to you. It's happened to me many times6so I know how you feel. Just maintain the high road and your dignity and enjoy your chocolate. That person means nothing!

• Yeah, I was called a feminazi for contradicting a guy who tried to say all women want to be in relationships with violent criminals. People on here are idiots.

• You need to report the post...

• She must've had no point to make so she resorted to name calling... Mature.. enjoy your chocolate😊

• people are dumb and mean by nature let them be and keep avoiding them if you can if not try to keep this kind of attitude and aim to be better than them

• People are bitches.

• Haters gonna hate.

• Can I fed you the chocolate?