What super power of women impressed you the most or the one you wish you had?

• super strength
  • ability to spot hidden snakes

Most Helpful Guy

• This is awesome. Womens power does lie within her in the menstrual cycle

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool video. I still don't think having my period (or my entire reproductive cycle, for that matter) makes me feel very super. Being a woman, I guess that I am glad that everything is working the way it should be. But I wish having a period wasn't so... ah... problematic.

That being said, if there were any "power" I would like to have more of, it would be empathy and compassion. Oh yeah... and the power to keep Trump from being president:)

What Guys Said 5

• That's cool and all but I still don't think I want to give up the power to be able to spell my name in the snow for any of those...

• im amazed how they always know what men are thinking at all times... not to mention how theyre always right 100% of the time...
    ***sarcasm***

• Neither, how about being a trained assassin? Since my favorite female superhero is Cassandra Cain's Batgirl, since she looks like my sister and has my personality.

• Loving care and understanding

• Super strength

What Girls Said 3

• Oh wow, thank you, that was a really cool video! :)
    I think super strength is a well-known super power, therefore I was more impressed with spoting snakes.

• lel our bodies are just too damn weird. XD

• Super strength