He hasn't responded to my friend request?

Have a huge crush on a guy at work. We haven't talked much but he's totally my type and I get shy around hm. I added him on facebook, which could have been taken as "friendly" but that was a few days ago and he hasn't responded. I'm not weird, I consider myself a pretty, confident girl that may come off as shy at most. DO you think he hasn't been online at all?

What would u think if a pretty girl at work added you on facebook out of the blue before talking?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Odd.. might accept if i was not dating

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think any of us can tell you if he's been online or not unless we know him, but it certainly is a possibility that he just hasn't been on in awhile.
    Some people also keep their Facebook friends to a minimum of just family and close friends, so if you guys haven't talked much, maybe he is just reluctant about accepting it just yet.
    If he hasn't denied the request, I wouldn't worry too much about it just yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's friends with other co-workers. These are coworkers who added me before we had talked at all, so I think he's added people he doesn't know too well. He doesn't talk to them a bunch at work either.

• Well maybe he just hasn't been online for awhile. I don't see why he wouldn't have added you back from what you've told me.

What Guys Said 1

• simple he dont like you.. move along now

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I don't think it's about being pretty or not. If it were me, I wouldn't add someone back if I barely/hardly knew them or talked to them in real life. But that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
    • He's friends with other co-workers. These are coworkers who added me before we had talked at all, so I think he's added people he doesn't know too well. He doesn't talk to them a bunch at work either.

• I see. Yea, some people do add people they barely know/talk to... but I was just talking about me and thought maybe he might be the same way.
      Maybe he just hasn't been online/on FB for awhile. I know some people who take a long time to accept friend requests because they don't always log on to FB. Or they might've missed the notification.