Short guys, would you date a taller than average girl?

So a short guy would be below 5'6 so say 5'5 and average height for women is around that, so say she's 5'8 or something. Would you date her? What about 5'9 or 5'10... Or what would be your cut off.
If you're a taller girl, would you date a guy those heights?

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'2 and my woman is 5'8

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow that's a big difference! Both of you are comfortable?

• @beacreaiveguy same height when lying down

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• If I wasn't married, I don't see why I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I don't know Lol I am 5'8 and I won't feel comfortable dating a women above my height Lol I would like a women around 5'4 to 5'7

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date a taller woman of the heights you mention. I am not insecure about my height and I don't need to be taller than the woman I'm seeing.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex was about 5'9". I'm about 5'10.

I like tall women a lot. I wouldn't mind if she was taller than me with heels or without. In fact, I'd prefer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a taller girl i'm 5'5

0|0
    0|0
  • im on the taller side and id still date a taller woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date someone who's a lot taller than me. Height isn't a important to me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2" but I'd date a taller women. Even eight foot tall women are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not dating her unless she's 7'0 tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not. Would it bother you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I'm slightly short myself, I'm 5'2 so I always said I wouldn't have a guy shorter than me but I've never actually met one anyway lol. But recently I've been wondering if I'd still say that if I were 5'6 or something or if I were above average at 5'8 how much more likely it'd be.
      Then I always see questions from shorter guys on here so I was wondering if they'd only date an average height woman who was only very slightly taller than him or if he'd date somebody properly taller.

• Love is love and height shouldn't come between happiness. Comprenday shrimp!

• I would be hella insecure and would NEVER date or even talk to a taller women. I agree tall women are beautiful and sexy, but I have my self respect and ego as well.
    And by the way why would a tall woman settle for shorter man?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated girls much taller than me. It's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you want to date a short guy? they're worthless.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'7" and I've crushed on a 5'6" guy before, so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, I'd say if the short guy isn't insecure about his masculinity, he wouldn't turn a girl down just because she's taller than him. And let's be honest, tall girls can be pretty damn hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahh that's very true about the masculinity, I never thought of that. And yea, they are lol. I swear every item of clothing just looks way better on them too. It just hangs nicely. When they're young, like school ages, a lot of them complain though, they don't see it til they're older.

• Right? And legs for days.