I have no motivation to find a job?

I'm going through a bout of depression and I have to find a job, but I have no drive or motivation at all to actually get one.

I know I need one but I can't seem to get one because I can barely get out of bed in the morning as it is and can't even focus on simple tasks.

What can I do? And please don't suggest pills and all for the depression because I won't be able to get them anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well who gives you money?

What Guys Said 7

• Just keep on applying to jobs and interview as much as possible and hope for the best.

Keep busy, do something that needs to get done, whether it's simple chores around the house, etc.

• ... um... you kind of have to. It;s isn't that hard to work. You learn as you go. What else are you going to do with your time? How will you earn money? How will you eat? I don't understand? I'd suggest starting a business but that still classified as work?

What kind of lifestyle are you looking for? It's not that hard to work any job really, it's social, and it's certainly much better than doing nothing.

• Stop being lazy you. Get you ass up and look for a job just like everyone else. Everyone has issues so be miserable like everyone else foo!

• Do you get spells of weakness or are you like this at all times?

• Whats something you really really want that needs money to acquire?

• Die in obscurity?

• That actually sounds kind of good. Let's call that plan B.

• Pft. You really are going to die in liver failure obscurity with maggots in your one good leg.

• Lol I like you. You get me haha

• So why the fuck are you telling us, go find some pussy place to cry, little bitch

• It's really amazing that you actually exist. Like look, we found the asshole on here! I'm looking for advice, not dumbass comments from some guy who can't get any pussy and is taking out his frustration on people wanting help on here.

Seems you have shittier problems than me... so good luck with that one.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe talk to a therapist? Or a friend so that you could vent to them about what you are going through!