GIRLS/GUYS have you ever used craigslist to "hookup" ? Have u found somone you ended up liking? How was ur experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• Way to many things to put at risk for that.. Plus your beautiful and sweet just be patient and wait for that equally crazy guy to sweep you off your feet..

What Guys Said 6

• Noooooo I'd never do that. Use Tinder or just wait for the right guy to sweep you off your feet and fuck your brains out!😊

• I've not risked getting murdered, no.

• helllll noooooooo

• The only thing II used craigslist for is to buy my fukin car

• i tried, and failed

• are you really thinking of doing this? its full of mahus

What Girls Said 5

• Never, I like being STD free and not robbed and not murdered.

• Yes I have. But because I didn't want sex (just foreplay really) I was VERY selective on who I got to meet up with. I knew I was risking my safety by doing that, and thankfully it worked out well. I met up with three guys total, and they were all young, polite, sweet guys.

• No sexual intercourse? Do you save that for someone special?

• Yep, I waited for the love of my life!

• One word: TINDER

• They become passive aggressive. They will indirectly call you ugly. I've had one tell me that their former girlfriend is hotter than me and that I'm ''nothing'' compared to her lol :)) I always give myself a pat on the back for making the right decision. Good ones just take it gracefully.

• It's easier for women to find guys than it is for men to find real women. Just know you're scraping at the bottom of the barrel for men but there are a few gems in the mix. You just have to be extremely picky and extremely stern in getting what you want or else they will take advantage of you. I've never used it to get a serious relationship and never will. It's not worth it. It's best used for ONS or finding a FWBs. Generally the guys were average joes just looking to get laid and for the most part they were nice.