How to get a student to talk to u about a issue?

A student has anger issues and there is a big issue going on between her and another student I have tried to refer her to someone but she Is refusing to talk to them. And with me she dosnt really want to talk about it. How do I get her to open up and express how she's feeling so she dosnt lash out

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to present yourself as a friend. You're in their side... But I recommend just to send her to the counselor

Most Helpful Girl

• Your trying to involve yourself in a situation in which the student doesn't even trust you to talk to you. I'd say you need to mind your own business. If problems are gonna happen between the two it's gonna happen regardless if your involved or not and since it's not really your business and your just trying to be involved I say let it go and do your own thing. If the student doesn't trust you enough to talk you don't know maybe they have someone else they trust to talk to and your just interfering. It's best to just worry about you

What Guys Said 4

• What makes you think this is any of your business to begin with? You don't just demand someone to give you answers by invoking your authority.

• Let's be clear, you're getting in middle of two girls having disputes? What are you trying to do exactly? What's your logic?

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0