Men: how often do women ACTUALLY ask you how big your dick is?

Girls: have you ever or would you ever ask a dude how big his dick is?

Both: is there a situation wherein you would find this type of question appropriate?

Obviously it happens, I'm sure, but I don't think it happens as often as people think it does. I could be wrong though.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't. That stuff doesn't come up unless I'm in a relationship, and then they get to experience it ;) I know, I'm so old fashioned.

Are women actually interested in harnessing that information?

• If he looks particularly big I would be curious, but I don't think I would ever ask him.

I may ask him if he's ever measured his own dick before and if he wants to disclose the number if he has, then so be it.

But I'm not gonna be like "I need your exact dick measurements please."

• @BelleGirl21 so if I was to PM you that information no, no questions asked. You wouldn't at all be interested?

• Honestly, I'd be like "good for Levin" 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never asked a guy. Most guys (on the internet, at least) just volunteer that information.

I've only ever been with one guy sexually. I've never asked his size, but I might someday just because I'm curious. I just worry about hurting his feelings because his size is probably average at most... which I don't care about, but I think guys definitely do. I don't wanna make him self conscious. :/

• Yeah that was going to be my next question to post: Dudes, how often do you tell a girl your dick size without her asking?

What Guys Said 39

• Never been asked, never seen someone asking.

However, have overheard the girlfriend gossiping about sizes with her girls.

• I suppose the only times it happens regularly is on line. IRL not often and only when someone is trying to sleep with me. It's a leading question "so, um, how big is it?" Implies that she wants to see it. I have a reputation so it might be a little bit different for me.

• Online it happens a lot, in person a decent amount. I would say any sort of hardcore flirting that turns into sexting or any sexual takk usually results in that question being asked. Some girls never ask and are just surprised when they see it like not knowing your child's gender before birth haha

• Almost every girl I've been sexually, has asked.
    I don't mind if they ask (unless it's a total stranger, or someone I have no sexual interest in), but I'd rather they didn't ask and wait to see it in person.

• Again... mind blown. This is too fucking weird dude. See my comments in TonyRyan's thread.

I've had the chance to ask two of the 3 most sexually prolific men I know (I'm talking numbers in the high 3 digits, if not low 4 digits)... and, for both of them, the answer was "0 women have EVER asked about this, or expressed any interest even indirectly".
      That's 0 women out of hundreds, or even over a thousand.
      The third guy, I haven't heard back from yet.

So, yeah, what the fuck? 😂😂

• did you meet all your girlfriends off the internet? be honest

• @orphan None of them were gfs xD I've never had sex with a girlfriend, and no, none of my gfs were online, but most of my hookups (here in America) I've met online.

• offline, like... never

online, when sexting quite often, other than that I can only remember 1 or 2 who asked (you know who you are lol)

• Lol did they ask you on gag? that is why I don't even share my picture, afraid I'd get weird msg's. lol

• @LorryC I was talking to @teawrecks :P

• Good ;)

• As a serious inquiry? Maybe once by one of the people I have been with.
    But I did get asked that a bunch of times non-seriously by drunk people, my inappropriate acquaintances or when cat called.

I don't find it inappropriate, although I do find it a little uncomfortable.

• Um not super often maybe like 1-2 times a year.
    Its appropriate because its coming from friends so we're all goods.

• It happened only once

• if a girl asks how big a dick is in the first 10 min of talking, then it's a gay guy posing as a girl... to talk sexual with more guys.

• I've had like 3 of my internet friends ask me, probably more.
    In real life, I can only think of one time it happened

• I've only been asked once. Having said that, I've never measured my dick. I've always been content with it and either a person will like it or they won't. I think measuring it to brag about it is childish as fuck.

• Most chicks don't do that in real life lol maybe online

• I don't think I've ever been asked such a question.

• Once, from what I can remember.

• Only girls I've dated (and some gals on the Internet who are flirty ) ask how big my dick is 😝

• Once. That was it really.

• I have never been asked

• I've been asked both on and offline more than a few times, so I don't know...

• 1 being never and 10 being pretty much always, scale it.

• Yeahhhhh

I mean, dude, it's already rare enough for women to quantify shit in the first place.
      Even as a fitness competitor, I know plenty of other fitness girls -- remember, these are girls for whom body measurements are THE ESSENCE OF THEIR COMPETITIVE SPORT -- who STILL don't think in terms of numbers and units of measure.
      Let alone literally wanting to whip out a tape and actually measure.
      #mindblown

Honestly, if you didn't have enough credibility in my mind from yr other posts here, I'd just say you were lying. 😂😂

I mean, the only way my mind can reconcile this is to conclude you must have a freakishly large penis. So, from this point onward, you officially have a freakishly large penis. Lol.

• @redeyemindtricks Lmao, maybe it's just the women in my area? I don't know, the women here are pretty bold and blunt.

• Not very often, they usually make a comment about the size and sometimes a girl online is curious since they're not present to enjoy it.

• they more wonder and admire, rather than ask

• I was asked more than once (maybe twice?), by girls, and I was happy to tell them. Never guys. If a guy asked me this, I would go out of my way to avoid him from then on.

• i've had it happen a few times

i dont have that good of a body so they can either take it or leave it. i dont expect to look outta this world either.

• only had it once.

• Only once.

• Weird question OP 6.5 to answer your question

• I'd say I've been asked to the extent of 4 out of 10. Have you ever asked?

• I've only asked once, but that was because I showed my friend his dick pic and he wanted to know how big the dude was or claimed to be

• it has only happened to me twice before that a girl asked me up front how big my dick is.

• once in a while yes, but most i catch looking at my crotch i know are wondering what i'm packing ;)

• I think maybe twice in my whole life so far

• Never happened. They just found out when we got busy.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 16

• No, I haven't. The person matters to me more than the size of his dick, so I'll find out when I find out.

• so boys *flips hair*
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ba28421e83.gif

how big are you?

• I have asked before. Typically, it just gets mentioned, though. If you're getting sexual with this person, I think it's fine.

• If I'm interested in the guy, I do something that might turn him on and just kinda eyeball measure it from there. Online I don't ask at all, but for some reason after some time talking to a platonic male friend they almost always feel compelled to show it to me. I don't get it.

• I am not into dicks, so I never ask. The only moment I touch it, is when I want to help a friend that is in urgent need or needs a present, but even then, no penetration. :-)

• that's what I call a great friend 😂

• @Yumix no that's friends with benefits

• @convo_king89 not really... if she isn't even attracted to dicks and doesn't wanna have sex with him, then she does it only to help out a friend and nothing more. they don't have a sexual relationship or anything like that.

• I think I've only asked it once, right after I saw it for the first time, just out of curiosity. Otherwise, either they kind of mention it themselves at some point or I never find out. The number itself doesn't really matter to me though, so I don't actually mind not knowing.

• I don't ask i just look.

• I have never asked that and I won't ever ask. :D

• I would never, ever dream of asking such a question.

• i always ask.

• I'd neverrrr do that

• Some men on gag claim women are all size Queens but I think those guys are exaggerating and most likely were just bad in bed so the women left them or the guy uses his dick size as an excuse as to why women don't want him

• Don't have to ask

• I have before, but like online. lol...

• Kind of wanna know how big my boyfriends dick is. Like I have seen it soo many times, but I can't really tell and I don't wanna ask hah

• I've never once asked a guy how big he was lol

• I generally dont ask. I can usually tell by the time i get it in my mouth lol