Girls, IF you were invisible what would you do?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything.

What Girls Said 11

• 😏😏😏

Where do I begin?

Would totes go into the men's locker room about 6-8pm. [[ When all the BIG muscular dudes come in]]. Enjoy the show. ;P

Then, I'd go visit someone across the world. Free transport, just have to figure out luggage. Hehe.

Lastly, I would put paint 9washable) on my feet and just walk into a grocery store. >:} Watch people freak out.

> > > What would *you* do? < < <

• I'd follow some people to overhear what they're talking about me, lol. I think I'd also travel and scare people for fun :)

• Travel

• Get into the men's locker room at my gym and stare at all the guys' butts. #NotAPerv

• Spy on people. Or sneak onto a plane to the country of my choice.

• Stalk my husband lmao

• Be naked all day long xD
    And then maybe get caught by the army to accomplish some spying missions O_O

• Come up to members of my squad and whisper creepy things that random points of the day HAHA

• get away with murder. there are some people that need to be taken out for everyone's own good.

• Spy on people

• Is wander around and see what people talk about when they think nobody can hear them.