Is there a way to be unshy and more outgoing?

If so any tips

Most Helpful Guy

• Time patience and practice. Get Ina group where you feel welcome and can relax. Decide to go to it frequently. Even when you have a panic attack before hand relax and get through it but still go. Over time you will come to relax in the group and come out of your shell. When you do try to find another social group that is bigger and get used to that. Over time you will be more outgoing especially in those groups.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure.

You should give compliments. If you're interested in people, you're bound to notice little things that you like or appreciate. You can acknowledge these things with a compliment. Just make sure that your compliments are genuine. People can tell when compliments are not sincere.

Think of something like:

I've read that book, great choice.
    I love those shoes. They go great with that skirt.
    Is that a hazelnut latte? Nice, that's my go-to every Monday morning.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• You have really good advice.

Thanks. 😊

What Guys Said 5

• Just do it.

• Just go for it!!
    it's the best advice you could get. Once you do it you will be able to do it again and again.

• double jameson on the rocks.

• alcohol

• just be outgoing

What Girls Said 2

• Become more confident. >>>

• I wish I knew. I'm shy around new people like really shy not as shy as when I was younger. I'm not shy when I've known someone for a while.