Do you like to seek revenge or just let it go? Besides the fact that you are incontrol of your own feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, revenge for what? What did the other do?

• In general!!!

• Its a good thing silly lol. I mean i usually let things go but it just depends on what the situation is. If someone knows they did something on purpose and they know how ill react ill get back at em i guess lol

• Yeah it depends what it is, what they have done, but usually I don't think it's worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• I only exact vengeance if the opportunity is too perfect and it genuinely won't cause debilitating harm, but this is very rare.

I tend to flip two birds as I walk away.

What Guys Said 18

• I tend to let things go a lot. Most of the time I try to do things that yield a "positive" outcome instead of what I consider a "fair" outcome. I still tend to get angry sometimes but I calm myself quite quickly. Revenge practically never yields a good outcome for anybody.

• Never, ever, felt like I needed 'revenge'!! Most horrible types are their own punishments!!! I let the Fates, and Furies judge...

• I'd have to say I'm vindictive

• “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.” - Sun Tzu (496BC)
    Revenge is seldom necessary and is always a waste of your mental and physical energy.
    It is usually better to watch, wait and enjoy the schadenfreude when they are destroyed by their own wrongdoing.

• I don't seek revenge, I let things roll off my back. Not wasting time nor emotional energy on vengeance.

• Two wrongs don't make a right. But once those who have wronged me have lost my trust, I don't give it back; they've lost it for good.

• Revenge comes in many forms. If there's no benefit to letting it go, then why let it go? Better to let the lust for vengeance fuel you.

• just let it go

• i dont seek revenge... its immature

• I forget what i was avenging.

• If you seek Revenge, it should be with the intent to injure the person so severely that they will not retaliate against you.

Otherwise let it go.

• I usually don't forgive anyone easily.

• meh.

• Both. Depends on how severe the crime was.

• Depends. If it MUST be done, it WILL be done.

• let go

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I would like my friends to be empathetic for me, the other guy? God will take care of his or her soul

• I never seek revenge! Some things are just not worth it