Is there more to lose by not being religious or more to gain by giving it a fair chance?

• More to lose
    0% (0)80% (4)31% (4)Vote
  • More to gain
    100% (8)20% (1)69% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Is there more to lose by being religious or more to gain by giving it a fair chance?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe I am misunderstanding but those options seem to both be pro-religion...

0|0
    0|0
    • Check the update

• ahhh... well I don't think being religious is bad as long as you are actually doing what your religion says and not twisting it to suit your fancy. I am not religious though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends... Some, people gain by being slective to what they want to follow (the good ones, the morals)..

Some lose because they take it fundementally. Clouding their cognitive functions and basically becoming a moron.

But then if you're gonna choose selective in your religion on what to believe and do then you would not really be a true religous of the religion. So why bother joining

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Think of it this way. It is better to believe in a God and live your life for a God only to die and evaportate into nothing than it is to not believe in a God and live a pointless life void of worship, only to die and possibly go to hell for eternity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, religious or religion are just constructs. So to be spiritual well, i gained more when i became more intuned with a higher power.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1