Do you shave/wax/other? If so, why?

• Yes, I shave/wax/other my armpits and/or arms.
    19% (5)8% (2)13% (7)Vote
  • Yes, I shave/wax/other my legs.
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Yes, I shave/wax/other my genital region.
    4% (1)40% (10)21% (11)Vote
  • Yes, I shave/wax/other my torso.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Yes, I shave/wax/other more than one of the above.
    63% (17)32% (8)48% (25)Vote
  • Yes, I shave/wax/other something else.
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • No, I don't shave/wax/other.
    10% (3)16% (4)14% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I trim my genital area most of the time. I'll shave it bare for a woman if she likes that more which the most recent woman I've been seeing likes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I'm not a fan of having excess body hair, and luckily I don't grow a lot of body hair.

I shave my torso on occasion (less than once a month), and I do shave all my private areas as smooth as I can with a razor. I also like to clean shave my face too :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm shaving my armpit because of hygiene. Sweat doesn't smell so much. Also because of esthetic. Hair in armpit looks disgusting. At least for me.
    I'm shaving my pubes. Originally I started because my ex lover told me so. Later I found several advantages. Penis looks bigger. During sex it's much better view. And once again hygiene.

1|1
    0|0
  • I just shave my face. Trim my public region. I'm lucky hairless everywhere else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I shave , i'd rather not have hairy junk, less bush more dick you look bigger.

I don't want my chest to look like Ron Jeremy's chest! As Roman from 2 fast 2 furious says you got that hamburger meat hanging out, ( hairy chest) silk shirts.

If your going at it you don't want your chest hair to get in the way & it's smooth instead of rough like 150 grit sand paper. Girls want their man to be smooth an not 150 grit sand paper.

1|0
    0|0
  • I shave my chest and pubes, trim my legs real short!

1|2
    0|0
  • I shave all (everything) , baby smooth !

1|1
    0|0
    • Why do you shave?

• Show All
    • I don't do any of that, I will cuff her to the bed , but thats about it ! Toy's to me are my car's, Plymouth Road Runner & my 66 Chevy truck, 600 HP at the crank with slicks!

• In response to your question, I don't. I love how open you are! Thank you for sharing!

• Lol I shave and like to feel trimmed in all places except arms and legs

1|0
    0|0
  • Armpits and genital area, due to hygienic reasons of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Manscape

0|0
    0|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12