Should I buy candy online?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I suppose the candy you want to order must be some really special and rare candies that you really want to try?

You could get candy easily locally and you wouldn't have to pay additional shipping and handling charges, assuming they didn't offer you any free shipping discounts.

• You are Queen Apple. You should make homemade pralines. And then write a myTake about how you did it. lol

• That's not a big deal. Doesn't your mall have a Godiva shop? Those are pretty good but will cost you about $50 dollars or more for a little box

• I think I would check out the stores first... the amount you pay in shipping could match the candy price!

• I wouldn't bother unless you live in the middle of no where? Shipping costs wouldn't make it worth it probably, plus depending on what you buy and where you live it may not show up in great condition (example a chocolate bar shipped on a hot day).

• Might pay a lot on shipping costs

• Only on Craigslist... j/k lol

Sure, why not? As long as the company is reputable and the candy isn't stale.

• No just buy apples

• Depends on if the price + shipping is worth it. What candy are u gonna buy? :)

• willy wonka nerd rope.

• If u can't find those in the store, then I say go for it. However if you DO find these in a store, they will be cheaper than buying them online.

• Yes. Though it may have been stolen from a baby.

• If you want lol

• Probably not if it's a type available in driving distance.

• lol you shouldn't buy candy at all

• sure, why not

• no it could be tainted by isil

• Amazon is good for that

• sure! why not, but you have to share with me. ;)

• Try this chocolate bar called Bueno it's from the UK best candy ever

• Yeah get yourself some Chinese lead flavored candy.

• why online?

• Just go to the store it's easier

• Go for it girl!

• Hayır

What Girls Said 10