How do you learn to accept your current life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its so hard accepting my 1000 abs

• Do u even lift bro?

• Lmao bro I'm giving u boners? ;)

• @Mario21 yea right fgit it's ofcourse not ur aggression if that's what u think idiot, it's just too cold in here so my nips are hard fgit. I'm not gay u Gaylord wtf

Most Helpful Girl

• If today is shitty doesn't mean tomorrow has to be shitty too! Just smile and eat life 😳💪🏽

What Guys Said 20

• You really don't have a choice

• It is the oldest cliché in the book or a version of it "Accept and adapt to the things you can't change plus try to change the things you can change"

• Well my life is quite shitty as I am homeless, about to be family-less, and transitioning so society hates me.

I just learned to be happy with where I'm at and move on from there. Make a goal that takes time to get to, but not impossible to reach, and move towards it. Make another goal that'll take a good ass while and make that my final goal. Take it one day at a time.

So far things are okay. At least for me.

• think this is all I have and nothing else. IT can help you focus on accepting it or if you really can't see yourself living it then change or do something about it. Let's say you want to focus on your dream career but you feel down and think you'll never fulfill your passion it could help to think this is the one talent I feel I can work on. this is all I have, nothing else. It depends on your mindset. This can be confusing I just thought it up

• You don't have to accept anything about your life and the way it is going... you can change it any point! You just have to be willing to change things up and go for it!

• Consider the possibilities to see it change in the future and /or to change it yourself.

• I look at the positives. Sure, no girl wants to date me because I'm not their idea of hot. But I do have money, passions, work... and I keep myself occupied until I can move out. Besides, once I'm making *real* money... I can just flash it and females will like me. That's just the way it is.

• Consider your current life, see if you can change it for the better, if not then feel good that you are living your life as best you can right now. Otherwise aim to improve.

• That is such a vague question that any answer will also be vague, and so much so as to be completely useless.

• You just got to try to move forward
    Mal: We're still flying.
    Simon: That's not much.
    Mal: It's enough.

• Depends on what the situation is that you have to accept.

• Accepting yourself. Get rid of any "trash" that you have in your head that makes you feel insecure and get on with you, and yourself ")

• Stop being sad apple. We worried mayne.

• if you dont like it, dont accept it, change it

• I never have trouble accepting my life. Just dealing with it.

• not thinking about how it could be

• Think of positive not negatives

• Please describe your life

• I don't know☹️ I never thought of it this way. I just live good or bad days.

• By learning to like it or changing it.

What Girls Said 8

• By realizing that whatever miniscule problems I have on a day to day basis are nothing compared to most of the world's population.

• try and see the bright side of it

• By stopping to compare yourself with others' fake lives you see on social media.

• I just think that in 100 years Ill be dead 😂
    JK I just ignore it cause Ill get depressed if I over think it..

• Stop fighting it and go with the flow.

• By living and watch the time goes by until you can make it even better.

• Tbh, I don't.
    I keep changing and improving it.

• If I'm happy yes, if not no :)