How would you describe the most beautiful man/woman in your eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• her personality would have to be as beautiful as she is on the outside "physically"
    but her physical appearance would be too difficult to explain, because there's too many different variables.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I always thought there wasn't such thing as "most beautiful" but there's this girl I thought was so beautiful, I could stare at her all day. I really liked her as more than a friend so maybe that had to do with it but like fuck, she's still gorgeous to me.

What Guys Said 13

• In order of importance (only physical "looks"):
    1. Pretty face. Could be many different things for me, I guess the right combination matters.
    2. Body like mine: slim/fit
    3. No tons of make-up, fake eyelashes, foundation, etc
    3. Obvious that she's looking after herself (clean, not smelly, ok clothes, etc)

Boobs don't matter, as long as they aren't frickin huge, I dislike that.
    Hair doesn't matter either, as long as it's not literally a bird's nest, together with crumbs and the like. Can be very short (even missing), very long, or anything in between, any colour.

And now the correct answer: Exactly like you :)

• 1|1
  • In looks Audrey Hepburn

• Hmm... Dunno. Personality really ties into it.

But currently long hair (for me to play with tbh), cute smile and eyes, and the rest is the rest.

I prefer a skinnier woman because I'm not too strong and like picking up girls and playing with them.

• Someone who isn't too hot or isn't too ugly, but she's really caring, shares common interests, and is there for you.

• Straight thin long hair, long legs, ectomorph body type, thigh gap, A/B cup breasts, tall, thin lips, perky nose, and narrow chin

• Very beautiful

• You...

• "Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone."- Cowboy Bebop

• She wants to cook with me. Loves to laugh and always has a smile on her face. She gets my jokes, even when they are lame.

She has beautiful long hair and a smile that makes all my troubles disappear. She likes to hold on to me at night and steal the blanket, but thats okay, I wouldn't mind because I would want to keep her warm even if it meant that I would be uncomfortably cold.

• The description would be soooooooo long. I'm not sure if it's actually possible to describe without pictures. And a lot of pictures for each part of the body. It will take too much thinking. Might end up losing my mind.

• big boobs, a slim waist and a big ass.

What Girls Said 3

• Woman
    -tanned skin/darker olive
    -brown eyes
    -long, thick, dark hair
    -curves, soft but strength underneath
    *this ideal has only stayed the same because my body features will too.

Man
    it use to be some hunky Pacific Island type guy, but it's really changed to be just not caring/being open to anything. :)

• "always changing hourly and daily"

• Tall. Muscular. Blue eyes. Gorgeous smile. Blonde hair.