0|0
20|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Just taken down my gag profile pic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• One of my favorite things is buying new books, and the anticipation of reading them.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am a zombie

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm cold currently.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't agree with dinner tonight. I thought we were going to cook something different but instead it's the same shit we had two days ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dick 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

1|2
    0|0
  • I recently ended my self imposed celibacy break and am now as highly strung as ever due to ALL the old problems.

Its like... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • My belly button is slightly off center to the left but you'd never know unless I pointed it out. All of you people have inferior belly buttons none of you have a lopsided beauty like mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love garlic bread <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I have five pillows I sleep with...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love food 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm currently very sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to make up fake people and fake questions

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm aroused by holding my pee until I burst and watching guys hold their pee until they burst.

1|0
    0|0
    • What? Explain

• It's kind of a fetish. When I have a full bladder I like to torture myself and hold it as much as I can. I don't know why it arouses me but it does. Also when I see hot men gripping and stroking their dick, dancing on the spot, spurting piss... Lmao sorry if that's tmi

• I love gaming! Tell me something about you :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I go motionless for hours. Then I do super intense workouts. I'm basically like a boa constrictor.

• I'm drunk and watching baseball.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super insecure about myself

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me I have a great personality, yet I always wonder what a "great" personality is because all I do is be me. I don't understand what makes up a great personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love music and am currently listening to an acapella version of Under Pressure., so freaking amazing!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OehLJcjFrAk

0|0
    0|0
  • Something about yourself.

2|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I once drifted a pogo stick

0|0
    0|0
  • I was once the 99th Emperor of Britannia.

0|0
    0|0
    • I really meant to finish that series it was pretty interesting. What would be ur geeas?

• I pee standing up. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You first.

0|0
    0|0
    • I remind my self constantly throughout the day to pay attention while I'm breathing. To take each breath, rather then just let the breaths happen.

• Show All
    • Just as long as you are doing that, you have make sure your eyes don't get dry. Remember to blink approximately ever 4 to 5 seconds.

• Ya that's an important one too.