GAGers, does GAG make your life happier or less happy? And why?

GAGers, does GAG make your life happier or less happy? And why? Thanks for casting your votes downstairs.

• GAG makes my life happier :-)
  • GAG makes my life less happy :(
  • I like the cat in your avatar 🐈

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a Newbie, @Duckweed2, so when I was at your own Level, I was very obsessed about Gag. Now that I am a Guru, nearly a Master, I can Still Say it has been my Personal Pleasure to Help those in Need. It's not just The Title but An Accomplishment.
    However, and many would Agree with Me, Gag has Changed a lot and it's not quite the Same in Name anymore. I am not as Addicted as I Once was.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• *Pur-Fect kitty, by the way. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, just a pun for fun, but there are a few who may not agree with you that Sometimes I am confusing.. However, I get my point across as I never try and point fingers. lolxxoo

• Thank you, @Duckweed2, for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 10

• It used to make me much happier. I made a lot of friends in the past on GaG and my life was richer for it. Now it seems like no matter how depressed I am, GaG always has the power to depress me further. I don't know if it's because the site changed or because I changed. Probably both.

I sort of think GaG is kind of a mirror that shows you how you feel about yourself. If you feel good about yourself, you don't notice the trolls and it lifts you up. If you don't, it only takes one question or answer to bring you down.

So I chose the cat.

• Happier. I've met a few really good people here and it's the best time waster I have. Then there's also the feeling of belonging to a community - something I lack in real life.

• I want to delete my account.

I thought the girls I've been seeking in my life were on this site, but I was wrong again!

But this site did open my eyes.

I'm just not good enough for girls.

That's why none of them were receptive to me in the past and in the present.

But at least this site is better than okcupid. com.

Without the internet, I will find girls who are sexually receptive to me from now on.

I just have to wait for my left foot, left knee, back, arms, chest, neck and head to heal.

Also, I've been trying to reach Challenger Tier in League of Legends for 4 and a half years, but it seems impossible now.

I use this site to take a break from League of Legends.

I'm too old now.

I feel expired.

League of Legends has shown me the massive difference between me and a late teenager/early twenty's player.

League of Legends players younger than me can play at their peak potential.

I reached my peak potential between the ages of 24 and 25.

I've been regressing since then.

It makes me sad that I never got laid until I was 26 and that was only after I paid for sex four times in August 2015.

That's the last time I got laid.

The prostitutes were too stingy with the sex.

The pimps/elders and utopiaguide. com users set me up.

I found out that these prostitutes were actually swindlers.

But the one thing that bothers me the most is when I have to compete against guys that get laid whenever they want, sometimes for free.

I can't compete against them.

They are superior to me physically and mentally because they get laid whenever they want.

It's like the Creator of the Multiverse is always on their side.

My interactions on this site is enough proof that I'm just not the kind of guy people want to be around.

I'm too negative, I complain too much, and I just keep failing at everything.

But there are two things I have that no one else on this planet has.

Eternal resilience and efficiency.

I guess the Creator made me to see how far I can go before I completely break down.

To the Creator, humanity and any other sentient beings who are against me, I say Bring it on! (not the movie...)

So, GaG made me less happy, but it's a step towards the happiness I seek.

I'll be deleting my account within the next 5 months.

This time, I will not return.

Perhaps, I'll delete it tomorrow.

Thanks for posting your question!

Unlike me, I hope the rest of you find happiness on this site.

Peace.

• A and C. lol Mostly A, though. I have no offline or online friends, so GaG has been my highest score of sociality for some time now.

• It does, now that I've found the good equilibrium between being on GAG and doing other things... I'm on here an hour or so a day, not more :D

• I don't know if it has that much an impact tbh lol. It's addicting for sure though. I'm on throughout the day whether it's on campus on my laptop or on my phone at work. Using gag more than social media at this point.

• less happy

• why else would i be here

• Gag is a scam.

• GaG doesn't affect me or my life at all.
    Except the fact that it helps me to pass the time when I'm bored.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really change my happiness too much in one way or the other, so... nice cat in your avatar. :P

• Ehh neither. It just passes the time

• makes me kinda happier

• Oh it has it's ups and downs.

• GaG makes my life interesting... hahaha you find out some weird and cool stuff 😂

• GaG is GaG. When I first joined, it was great. Now, not so much.

• It's a great time waster and I love it so far. At times it can be disappointing but I don't let it affect my daily life.

• I don't really gain anything positive from this site, so definitely not happier. Wouldn't say it makes my life less happy either. It just doesn't have any influence on my life whatsoever these days.

• It helps me pass the time between activities. Lazy summers are great.