Just recently, a guy I know posted the picture right below. It was a humorous post, so I typed what was intended as a humorous comment in regard to the gun: "Getting life imprisonment for attempted murder? My sister will have to grow some ovaries." After all, the gun in the picture is what made it funny. But the guy said that he didn't appreciate me making fun of his sister and saying that I'm scum if I was unwilling to support my sister if she was crying: I wasn't making fun of him nor saying that I don't care about my sister - was my comment really worth getting riled up about when the picture itself was intended as a joke?There was also the "5 Pictures Challenge" on Facebook which a friend of mine participated in. I wasn't trying to make fun of her over her post nor make fun of her looks, but what I did was meant to be funny in being the opposite of the purpose of the post: for every picture she updated (five, of course), I updated a repulsive picture - kind of like a test to see how gross I could make my line of comments, with the last one being a "bro selfie". But these are the only three I remember.
As you could predict, she didn't respond well. Three other people thought it was funny; but I still felt bad for offending her when I honestly didn't mean to make fun of anything (although not as bad as I would've felt since she started ignoring me - I unfriended her a little while later).
It's ironic that a lot of people think Asperger's people have no sense of humor or no understanding of humor: I was diagnosed with Asperger's, and oftentimes, people misunderstand me when I try to be funny. :/
- Yes. I didn't read your post, so can't answer the second question.38% (3)0% (0)30% (3)Vote
- Yes. I didn't think your instances were that bad.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Yes, but I can see why the people in your instances were upset.0% (0)50% (1)10% (1)Vote
- No, and I can see why the people in your instances were upset.12% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
- No, but I didn't think your instances were that bad.12% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
- No. I didn't read the post.38% (3)50% (1)40% (4)Vote