What is something/s you want to achieve before 2016 ends 😎 ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a couple of things I want to sort out - I want to move section in work just after that life in general, anything that happens I hope it is positive and a smooth change - On a more spiritual level I just found out a friend of mine has cancer, I hope she comes through it - At my age my goals are more winding down than achievements to be worked towards.

What Guys Said 21

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Working with my Room mate to Store Food and Emergency things Away in our Basement we are planning on having very Soon... Looks like I'm Moving again.
    One never knows really what the Future will bring.
    Good luck and Great question, @soccerchick4eva

• *And soon to be Master here. xx

• yeah i heard about the france thing also :/ very sad to hear about it :(

• Yes, it's pretty scary where sadly people will be afraid to board a plane. Even Now, Security Measures have Heightened Big time before this presidential Event that is coming up next week... One has to have eyes in back of their heads at all times. xx

• I want make one real friend! <3

• not sure tbh... but i can't wait fro this year to be over... i hate this year so much

• I want to move to from one part of my state to another and visit my boyfriend twice.

• i really want to become better at yoga and pilates! I find it soooo cool how the body works with different exercises

• My driver's license
    And some other personal things.

• I would like to get another car and my own house.

• Be able to learn to drive. It got delayed due to illness.

• Vacation, I just want to have a long vacation with pay and all expense by the company I served.