Have you ever wished you were the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes being a girl I hate having my period and although i don't have kids yet i do have a fear of having a person coming out of me. Men are lucky they don't have to go through that.. no period, no pregnancy, can pee outside, etc do you wish you were a female?

• i have done and sometimes still think about it yes

• nah not that bad lol just always been curious lol plus it is true you have so many more clothing styles then men

• okay lol

Most Helpful Guy

• short term maybe. like a day or so. just so I could play with my tits all day.. and I would masturbate like crazy to see what its like for girls

What Girls Said 65

• Sort of, I think it's probably something I'd only wish to last for a day or few days though.

I mean I feel like there would be a lot I could do -

- I could talk to my boyfriend pretending to just be some random guy, befriend him and maybe find out what he thinks about me as his girlfriend, and how he acts with other girls, if I really AM the only girl he loves or he's just saying that, what he says about me to people etc. I could find out all that.

- Probably be able to walk outside alone without as much fear that someone will attack/assault me

- Maybe find out what having a boner feels like lol (what? I'm curious)

- Spell my name in the snow (if there is snow)

- If my sexuality changes along with it then I could look at pictures of myself, rate my attractiveness and decide on what I can do to make myself prettier for when I am a girl again.

- Find out how people would rate my attractiveness as a guy (this ones pretty much just curiosity again).

- See if I am better at talking to girls as a boy than I am at talking to boys as a girl.

- Try to find out my bf's true, full opinion on both my looks and personality

- See how loyal my boyfriend is by encouraging him to do something like flirt with another girl and see if he would actually do it (so if he does I can leave his ass when I'm girl again, and if he doesn't, I'll be less worried).

- Do other random "manly" things (Whatever they are)

and there is probably more too but I can't think of them all atm

• Seems like someone doesn't trust their boyfriend lol

• I completely understand

• yes, kinda, sometimes and no. I felt like that but then I realized that in reality I don't mind being a girl, I just didn't like the things that genders are percived as and how women are underestimate; the things we have to aspire just cause we are women etc. My character is very men-like so I felt like that but I realized that men are not like that, society just make them aspire to it, same way the say how women should be. I see the beauty in being ysf and not putting so much relevance on gender.

• When it's that time of the month, I have wanted to be a guy at times. :P

• Usually I am content, but sometimes yes, I do wish I was born a dude lol. It has nothing to do with menstruation and giving birth exactly, though pregnancy while working as a doctor does make me a bit nervous. Particularly what I think about in those moments is it seems like men of my own culture get a lot more freedom to do what they want, can take their time in settling in career without worrying about the biological clock, face less rigid beauty standards, and aren't expected to do anything domestic whereas I will be juggling taking care of a home, a family, and working full time.

• Sometimes, only because I'd like to do the helicopter thing with my imaginary dick huehue

• What is the helicopter thing. I never heard of it

• How come I never thought of that!!! So doing this right now brb. If I do it hard enough will I fly? . A brother can dream.

• @TruExo Omfggg xD good luck fam

• Whenever I am on a long drive and far between service stations and need to pee, yes.

• Not really, I like being a girl. Even when I was Tom Boyish I liked being a girl. Might be interesting to switch for a day if you really could.

• I love being a female and I truly don't think I would like to switch my sex. But sometimes, especially when I'm on my period, I momentarily wish that I was a guy. 😂

• yes I have. I would love to know what its like being a dude lol

• Just for a day, out of curiosity just to see how it is to have a penis

• I'm completely happy being a girl. However, when I see how my family gives my brother way more freedom than me solely because he's a guy and I'm a girl, that makes me wish I was a guy sometimes lol.

• Sometimes, when I see my boyfriend take things for granted. Like he's probably not worried about his period most likely coming on this weekend. But those are just problems to cope with, I don't actually want to be a man, I just don't want girl problems sometimes.

• Always.

• Nope I have not
    Not because I detest the opposite gender but just because. The thought never came.

• Only when I've had to queue up for the ladies restroom!

• Only when I'm on my period :P

• Yes i have wished this

• Yeah. Sometimes but I would never give up being a girl.

• @akadatank44 - Wanna switch bodies for a day? :*

• Yea, when i was little I used to pray to be a boy.

• mind if i ask why?

• Oh. yea i was molested as a kid. a lot of children who suffer sexual abuse stop identifying with their bodies to cope. And i was one of those kids.

• ah ok, sorry to hear that

• At times I have. But I'm content with staying a female.

• Kind of.. Girls are so mean to each other, there's always gotta be so much drama

• All the time tbh.
    I can pee anywhere and earn more money :D

• I have occasionally though more as a fun experiment than anything else.

• Yes so I can be shirtless and ripped.

• Yes I would to be a guy for a week, they have things so much easier!!

• hi pal, if you find yourself wishing this a lot, it might mean you are a girl and that's totally okay. it's really good actually, it's really good to be a girl. if you want to talk about it and you feel comfortable you can message me privately, or i think we can chat in the comments here? i am new to this site.

• When i was little i would always think about what it would be like to pee standing up LMAO

• Yes of course

• Yes, only so I wouldn't have to have periods.

• More from Girls
    35

What Guys Said 51

• I'd love to give it a try, certainly - if you could somehow try it for a week? I'd jump at the chance.

If it had to be permanent, though? I don't know - there are definitely things I'd prefer, but "better the devil you know"?

• Nope. I'd like to experience it to see what it's like, but I haven't desired not to be my sex for any particular reason. Good question:)

• Yeah, I did. Personally, I think my life would be easier.
    And I mean in my situation so chill out, I don't mean it in general.

• Yes, and for two reasons.
    On sites that didn't spit my gender straight out, everyone seemed to think I was a girl because of how polite or something I always was... 😒
    Second, sex looks more fun for girls. Or at least masturbating.

• Eh, probably did at some point. It'd be nice being pretty.

• all the time, i f-ing hate being a guy, its just so wrong in every way, i would love to be a girl.

• NOPE, but I had wished I wasn't a bio-organic sentient being MANY times, or a being that wasn't made out of blood, flesh and bone, as it's too vulnerable and requires too much maintenance.

• I would be the trashiest slut the world has ever known. Even Hollywood would want to sign a movie deal with me! :)

On second thought, there is that period thing to consider along with no experience with applying make-up...

Never mind.

• More than once

• Sometimes yes. I would be way more successful with the opposite gender if I were a woman.

• When I was forced to enlist for mandatory military service, yes. Women here don't have to go through this.

• Where was this, out of interest?

• @JessicaWin Brazil. Every man here is forced to enlist. Even if you don't serve you have to go through the selection process and it can be unconfortable. If you don't have your "reservist document" as a man you just socially die, you lose all political rights, you're not allowed to study, you can't be a public servant, can't get a passport, can even face trouble when registering to work.

Women just have to be born and they'll never lose these rights. Men have these right until 18 years old, then if we want to continue having it we have to enlist. I don't blame women, of course, they have nothing to do with it and it was men that made these stupid laws, but I think that's understandable why I got pissed off about it.

• yeah once

• nope...

• Never more than as a passing curiosity for like half a day. Men who are go getters have considerable advantages over women go-getters in this world.

• I am sure there was occasion but they were fairly fleeting - I am not big into drama and there seems to be more drama in womens' lives.

• Why yes!
    I would rejoice with my newfound body, get myself several sets of racer-back bra and panties in black, blue & purple, and go out in a pretty racer-cut minidress and tights. I'll take small steps in getting into a relationship with a cute guy, who will accept me for who I am :)

• Yup, just curiosity and perhaps for a few hours only.
    Can't take shit from men though 😓

• there were times were i thought things would be easier if i was a women. especially in the sciences where women are favored over men.

• Life would be too easy if I was a girl.

• No... HELL NO... you have any idea the chaos I'd cause if I was female?
    You trying to destroy the male gender? LOL I'd be one hell of a she devil LMAO.

• Only so I could access the women's shower block

• Sure. is having a period that horrific has been a mystery

• Boobs do look fun
    Except when running

• Yes. why not.

• Yes... Would be so easy to get laid.

• Nope. I'm extremely comfortable in my own shoes. I don't envy them.

• Yes. Those rabbit vibrators seem wild!

• Nope

• No, but sometimes I wish that I was a Orca whale.

• fuck no

• More from Guys
    21