Do you remember when was the last time you had a good sleep?

• all the time.
    37% (7)50% (8)43% (15)Vote
  • i don`t remember when was the last time.
    63% (12)50% (8)57% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Today

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh, I did get about 10 hours of sleep one night last weekend. That was much needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so overdue on good sleep. I usually don't sleep more than 5 hours and even those 5 hours are disturbed with tossing and turning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I remember. It was on last month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. My sleep schedule is all kinds of messed up. Plus I have insomnia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly I don't remember the last time I slept well. :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • These days I am sleeping really well.
    Gained more discipline towards my sleep schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• over the weekend had a pretty good sleep. but the last great sleep i got was before my daugther was born so sometime last year

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been too long. If I snore my girlfriend fucking wakes me up the stupid bitch.
    I asked my doctor and he said I'm probably snoring due to sleep deprivation. I told her that and she still does it, the rancid whore.
    So I never get more than an hour sleep at a time before some twisted slut wakes me up usually by squeezing my nads or something to that effect.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao, wow d00d, get some sleep, haha.

• find someone who actually cares about u

• Lol the other day.. would've been Saturday night/sunday morning I was quite harsh telling her not to wake me up and she actually left me alone for the rest of the night so I at least got a half proper sleep.
      She was buggered in the morning though probably from not being able to sleep. But sucked in to her the dumb scag because she snores too.

• Thursday night June 16-17, 2016 after my ice hockey game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last night! I went to sleep at 8:30 p. m. and woke up at 6:00 a. m.! I felt so great that I didn't even have coffee this morning :)

0|0
    0|0
  • B, must have been about 5 months ago but I don't remember exactly... I've hit 7 hours a couple of times though and I'm still healthy so there's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i sleep like complete and utter shit

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only on the weekends

0|0
    0|0
  • Couple nights ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • May 2015, August 2015 and September 2015.

0|0
    0|0
  • Few days ago.

0|0
    0|0