How do you get your money?

Obviously from your job, but what do you do? How long have you been doing it? What were the qualifications to getting hired?

Or does someone give it to you? Did you have it saved? Did you get an inheritance?

Maybe you have your own business?

Most Helpful Girl

• I model and now also have a part time job in an office until I start my course in Uni. Obviously the qualifications for modelling is that you're tall with the right measurements and your facial features symmetrical, the qualifications for the office job were more or less just speaking a couple of languages and having some sort of diploma or degree lol.

• Where do you find your modeling gigs? How much do you make in a year modeling?

• Nope, not at all - I've had lingerie shootings but nothing "adult" lmao
      And there's enough people just appying to those porn agencies bc they think it's easy money and most of them have probably been webcam strippers or prostitutes before

• I mean I watch porn lmao and out of 100 porn actors maybe 2 could be models look wise but even those two probable weren't

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently still a university student because university education takes longer in my country than in most other countries. Because I have a disability (I am legally blind), I get social welfare money, which is pretty decent in my country to live by. However, this is only until I am done with my education. Once I get a job, the social security won't give me money anymore (except from paying me things like electronic aids etc.) and I will instead earn money just like anyone else. I am planning to become a high school teacher, which - contrary to countries like the US - is a well-respected, intellectually challenging and well-paid job. The minimum qualification is to have two M. A. degrees, one in the field of pedagogy and one in whatever field you desire to teach. However, a lot of high school teachers in my country also do a PhD first before they start teaching. Some of them later also teach part-time at a university as a lecturer.

What Girls Said 15

• 12:. Newspaper route
    15:. Hardee's
    16:. Call center, customer service representative
    18:. Kmart
    19:. College summer counselor
    20:. Quality control
    21. Telemarketing
    22. Catering
    23:. OnStar representative
    24:. Day car assistant (this was my favorite job, field trips galore and playing cards with kids, sports and arts and crafts)
    25. Substitute teacher
    27. Teacher assistant and I quit to have my son

But I have been working since I was 12.

• Mon-Friday Job (what it is, few people know, will remain private). Since 2012.

Previous experience, plus good reviews/audits/QAs, as well as positive reviews from both my supervisor and manager.

* I support myself 100%.

• Why are you so secretive about your job?

• What's your motivation for keeping it private? Is it "below you," or is it sexual like semi prostitution?

• Not sexual nor do I believe it to be 'beneath me'.

Personal reasons that I'd rather not get into.

• I've been doing modelling for long years, I'm also an intern at a law firm. But I don't earn money from that, as I said I do modelling for the living.

For the qualifications, Editorial/Fashion has very strict requirements for height and weight and also having a diploma.

It's hard, even though fun.

• Modeling is hard? How? How much can you make in a year modeling? How do you find your gigs? What companies are they for?

• I own 2 martial arts studios and have for 15 years. I'm itching to do something else though.

• You own them? Your name is on the LLC? You founded them?

• That is A LOT of money. Most people never save that in their lives.

How were you able to get it successful so quickly? Were you worried that it would fail?

• We scrimped like crazy. Lived in a crappy apartment, drove a crappy car and worked like mad.
      I was terrified we wouldn't make it. We had a small base of clientele on day 1 which helped a lot.

• Looking for someone to scam?

• No. Just wondering how the world works.

• I nanny.

• Every single day? How do you make enough doing that?

• I found the current family I work for online.

• Oh so you have mostly one family. I get it.

• I used to earn some buy teaching a 2nd grader.

• And now you do nothing? How do you eat?

• All jobs are "just for expenses."

• lol well mine was just for myself. My parents wanted me to work to take care of my own shopping expenses.

• A high school job now but im planing on staying in college for 4-5 years for a good job 💰💰💰

• What's your "high school job?"

• I work at the mall. Why do you care?

• Because it's how I am and always will be so if you can't take a little question about "why do you care?" how do you make it far in life.

• C my profile.

• By asking my parents. I could get a job but I'd rather enjoy my childhood.

• Just summer jobs and from my parents! After university I'll be making my own money from my job

• Maybe. What will you be doing?

• I´m civil engenier

• How much do you make in a year?

• 25000 mts2? Can you quote that in dollars?

• It´s the size of the building 25000 square meter

• Currently a student, but I manage my own shop and work at a mall.

• What shop is that?

• Don't want to disclose that info, but nothing too known tbh, but it pays the bills.

• I mean what does it do? What is the purpose/function of your shop?

• My hubby, he's my ATM, sugar daddy!!

• Finally, someone honest.

• I'm only going to answer the last question, since I know that is the one you really want to know. YES! At least every other day. We are at the point in our marriage where anything goes!

• I usually get to that point within 10 minutes.

I actually wanted to know the first ones more.

• I'm an aircraft engine mechanic, been doing it almost 3 years, the qualifications were to be healthy enough to enlist and pass a general knowledge/ common sense test.

• And then spend two months getting yelled at for dumb shit 24/7.

• Eh, some of us really do go though some crazy stuff. But yeah, the majority don't see combat or even really get that close to it. It's because of how the military used to be when we were just starting out, when we weren't even safe in our own country. Some people still see us as those brave guys that put planes in the skies over Hawaii even through a hail of bullets and bombs on December 7, 1941. But that wouldn't ever happen now with modern technology.

• What is the craziest stuff that people go through even if they don't see combat?

What Guys Said 15

• I sit on the floor outside my mum's bedroom with my begging bowl. When I see her, or my big sis, I cry out, "Alms for the poor"!

Hasn't worked yet... :-(

• No but for real, how do you eat?

• Mum has a reasonable income, so although not well off, we're comfortable.

• Every so often money shows up in my bank account

• I've sent in my application to the Real World. So I'm hoping to hear back from that. I'm putting A LOT of my eggs into that basket, the MTV basket. I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... Like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?" I'm just waiting on those two things to flesh themselves out.

• Computer programmer. Great field. High pay and not so tough depending on which part you go into.

• Living off interest + dad pays.
    I was inclined on getting a part time. But everything's too far from here and would had been insane managing college and work.

• Inheritance and my own business. I used to work for money too.

• From my father

• I just live off of student loans while spinning my wheels in "education".

• Are you going to be in debt for a long time?

• Do you have a response?

• i suck cock

• I don't. I'm waiting for marijuana to legalize or find a nice gem.

• An atm

• You.

• Too complicated to explain.

• Male prostitute

• That sounds fun. Are you being serious?

• No, just trolling unfortunately

• Oh. It would be fun, though.

• engineering

• Yea right, look at your age