Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

I don't feel particularly depressed and I have much to live for, but somehow I have always felt I will be a suicide.

What about you guys?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Suicicde is never an option that should be considered. You haven't mentioned any reasons why you want to commit suicide so I can't address that directly.
    Not to be rude, but if you aren't depressed and have lots of things to look forward in life why would you want to end it?
    You shouldn't let this feeling of wanting to commit suicide, which you will only feel for a very small time, let you ruin the chance at a life. You won't ever have the chance to meet yor significant other, have children, a family.
    Not just that but you feeling like commiting suicide for now and if you actually did do it, you would make your family and friends suffer for the rest of their lives.

You haven't wrote much as to why you feel this way, so if you reply to this comment or if you want to send me a private message I can help you.

Anyway, I really hope to hear from you. Suicide is never an option, you may think it is good now but trust me when I say it is the worst decision you can make.

• Sorry for being a bit intense, I just don't think anyone should be killed through suicide. So why is it you actually think you will commit suicide though?

• Well, you are very kind and nice. But seriously though, that was just a question. I have just asked a question you know, and it had nothing to do with how I feel right now. I just feel this way, there is nothing behind that.

Thanks anyway.

• Ok, just you scared me when you say you think you'd commit suicide. It's the most preventable and selfish ways to go. Just thought I would let you know before you make it a reality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I think that I want to die young (45-50), just at the peak of my success, and then hop.. and death.. When I said it to my parents they said that I am crazy :D But that's how I imagine my dream life : like a sparkle of comet.
    I am not afraid of it. When I was a kid and I believed in god, if someone was ill, I asked god to give them my own years of life, I've given so much that I must not be alive, lol.
    Tho probably I would like to live longer but I don't know whether I want it or not.
    I did so long. I just wanted to say that I don't feel how I will die but I am sure (hope) that I will be ready when It happens.

• @sedrftvgyhujik Yup you are right! Thanks for trying to change my mind about dying at 45-50 lol

• No big you would probably change your mind then anyway.

What Guys Said 21

• It will probably be an assasination

• A woman.

I don't know how, or what the circumstances will be. But somehow, some way a women will be the reason that I die. I am 100% sure

• My heart will attack me!

• I don't have any plans to die anytime soon :P
    a lot of stuff to do tbh
    But we'll think about it later
    Oh and suicide? It shouldn't be an option for you
    You should find some other interesting way !

• based on my past i would say its going to be suicide but i dont hope for suicide, by the way i just wanna die really soon lol.

• Yes... with a bottle of wine in my hand and my face between the legs of a buxom lass. :v
    Ahh I love Game of Thrones XD

• 95 percent of the time I'm fine -- I'm quite happy with my life right now -- but I have extended bouts of severe depression every two or three years. They've come pretty close to ending in suicide in the past, and even when I'm not depressed, I still kind of "know" that I'll eventually have a depressive episode that I likely won't survive.

• I'll probably be trampled to death by wild animals or something 🐘🐘🐘

• The fk o-O

• I'm expecting a cancer, or getting hit by a car.

• heart attack

• i feel the same as you

• For me, yeah suicide is my guess

• I feel That I would jump off a space ship and die watching stars with a ciggratte in my hand

• Not a clue

• No..

• Heart attack most likely

• Torture and they will pull out my fingernails. Hope that will never happen

• I think I should stop dreaming about changing the world. It's a dangerous business

• hmmm probably being shot

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Probably car accident or suicide.

• Probably an issue with my heart. I already have weird things going on with it.

• how r u gonna have a hunch tht ur gonna kill urself? that's a self made prophecy right there

• I don't know, but Im pretty sure it's not gonna be from old age nor illness.

• I feel like it's going to happen in my sleep which kind of freaks me out a bit lol!

• Suicide is a cowards way out.