Breasts or Weight?

Okay so generally when girls lose weight they also lose weight on their boobs and butts. I have 36C boobs and I don't know if I should just lose weight and be thinner and lose my boobs. I'm not fat just a bit chubby on my stomach, I'm really skinny on my arms. So getting a bit fitter and losing my boobs or leaving it and keep my big boobs?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• You're 14.

You shouldn't be worried about losing weight, you should be worried about good nutrition.

That said, keep the boobs.

• I say continue exercising, your boobage isn't going to shrink that much. ;-)

• I'd pick thinner and small boobs every time.

• God is cruel.

• Lose weight

• get fit and have smaller boobs

• im not sure but i dont think you will loose weight on your boobs

• Not to be creepy
    But pic would help
    Not a nude of course

• Of what? Boobs? Stomach?

• Holy shit chill
      Your not very fun to help
      Any type of picture would do with you in it
      If you want a pic without our face hold the camera below it

• I'm not the one being creepy. Have you not understood that I don't want to send you a picture of me?

• And very often , if they regain weight it's not on their breasts but everywhere else.

• So keep my normal body?

• @Primarypoo2
      It's normal indeed if you aren't fat from an over consumptionof fat junkfood and sugars in sodas;
      most likely genetically determined. Look at pictures of you mom, grannies an aunts in their late teens and you'll see what to expect.

• Liposuction. Problem solved.

• I don't want to be faked up, and I don't think I can get that at my age anyway.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Keep your present fat content and get some extra muscle. Do abs to straigthen your belly and exercising your upper body will make your arms and shoulders less skinny. You only need enough proteins a day to bhelp building muscle when you exercise. But you need it in 5 small portions a day so your body can fully use them. You can choose between animal or vegetable proteins. In this way, you keep your boobs and get more defined and toned.

• You're 14!!! Wtf is wrong with kids today

• I don't get why people say that? It wouldn't be okay for a 14yr old to say to a 20yr old to stop making fun of kids online. Perhaps don't comment on a question you haven't got an answer for.

• Because you're a kid.. you shouldn't be worried about how sexy you look.. but whatever...

• I didn't say it was for that anyway, but sure...

• How much fat do you think you will need to lose to achieve your ideal body?

• Only a small amount.

• I doubt you'll loose much, if any, of your breast size if all you're doing is toning up. Make sure you eat right :) and take things slowly though. Best :)