Average girls can get a boyfriend if she just puts her mind to it? agree or disagree?

do you think that an average looking girl can get a boyfriend if she puts her mind to it? I was talking to this guy about having problems finding guys to date etc and he was basically saying that as an average looking girl i would have had a boyfriend by now if i really wanted one.

Im know that i could get a date quite easily, but not necessarly with "good guys"( aka attractive, nice, funny etc), so it doesn't make the situation any easier. But im also quite shy and i know i can come off as a quite standoff-ish sometimes. with other words, i feel like my chances of dating will increas if i just started acting a bit more open. Do you belive that I, as a non ugly girl, can get a date or even a boyfriend if i just "made the effort"?

Most Helpful Guy

• images.duckduckgo.com/.../

look at this dude. he is the lead singer of steel panther and he is 52 years old. even he gets girls to fuck him. everybody can get a girlfriend a boyfriend or a donkey if they want to. its not that hard.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think anyone can get a partner.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I agree. Avarage ain't ugly, average people have plenty of chances of getting partners if they make efforts for it.

• If women actually PURSUED instead of hinting and waiting to be approached, she can get a boyfriend VERY quickly!

But this isn't the nature of most women.

• Disagree.
    By and large finding a boyfriend for a girl is a passive pursuit, that is women don't find boyfriends, typically. Men actively pursue women, women merely choose to accept or reject the man's advances. They need not do anything, including putting their minds too it, they need only be a girl. That is all.

• Disagree

• She could easily get one. The hard part is trying to find the right person.

• Average guys and girls can.

• i know they can, but can girls get is easly by just "putting their mind to it" aka making an effort. Because i normally consider the fact that the guy has to be attracted to the girl. Would you say that most average girls are attractive to most guys?

What Girls Said 0