War, famine, or pestilence? Which is worse?

War, famine, or pestilence? Which is worse in your opinion?

• WarWar, famine, or pestilence? Which is worse?
  • FamineWar, famine, or pestilence? Which is worse?
  • Pestilence War, famine, or pestilence? Which is worse?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me war cause once a war strikes the other 2 follow

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Pestilence

Personally, I'd rather starve to death or fight in a war before either of those.

NOW... If I had kids.. Famine would be worse. Watching them starve and not being able to do ANYTHING about it? That would tear me apart.

• Famine.

• I say famine. There is nothing worse then seeing people dying left and right because there isn't enough food to go around.

• War can be stopped. Famine can be reversed. Pestilence is God's game.

• This sounds like we are going to build core in Game of War.

I'll go with famine.

• Pestilence seems the worst and hardest to fix.

• I would have to say war because, it's the only one in our control. Humans do this. Humans kill each other by the thousands and it's a complete waste most times. Meanwhile things like famine are just as devestating but usually out of our control. War is a product of human greed, and it has cost us.

• From worst to bad:
    1. Pestilence
    2. Famine
    3. War

• War because people start this

What Guys Said 12

• You forgot about Death though. But oh well the End is INEVITABLE either way so why don't we all just sit back, just chill and relax, because whatever we do, it's still the same shit, we still die either way. The only exceptions are if you are like a team of engineers working on re-creating a new world or something with science and technology, in particularly to those working on stuff relevant to outer space, Artificial Intelligence development. If they succeed then Evolution becomes possible and maybe, just maybe we're all saved, kind of like this:

https://i.jeded.com/i/transcendence.29748.jpg

Otherwise it won't matter, we're only prolonging suffering, and all we can do is Delay the Inevitable.

• What are you talking about war is fun! Call of Duty has taught every kid that since the dawn of its existence

• War can cause the two others.

• You forgot death , the four horsemen

• With war the other two follow.

• War is the far by the worst because it can include all three. War destroys the fertile land and food. Biological warfare agents spreading like wildfire, etc

• Pestilence! Nuff said

• Famine because it is more likely to cause the other two than the other way around.

• War because it's something some people have actually decided to do because it benefits them, without caring that they are killing so many people

• Which one does Herpes fall under?

Weaponized HSV I mean.

• If it lasted a lifetime then war would be my preferred choice provided I was fighting on a full stomach and in good health.

• Either or