We got any film buffs on gag?

I appreciate good acting and directing and will sometimes follow an actor or directors work if I'm impressed enough.

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe not movie buff but massive fan I always make sure to watch all the oscar nominated films and animated features and do watch like a movie every day. (don't watch films older than the 70's to be honest my watch list is too long and they aren't relevant).

0|0
    0|0
    • I would debate you on films before the 70s not being relevant but I'll spare you. However you should at least see citizen Kane and 2001 space odyssey once in your life

• most of them anyway.

• I've seen 2001 not what I expected at all and I didn't get it and was kind of bored upon re-watching it improved greatly and could focus on it more over just being caught off guard.

What Girls Said 7

• I am not but I am assuming you are so I ask you, how do you feel about the princess bride. My family was having a debate about it today

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh man one of my favorites! So many good dialogue scenes in it too. Definitely worth seeing

• Show All
    • They are crazy than. Probably one of director Rob Reiners best

• my mother described it as dumb comedy and it hurt my soul.

• I enjoy watching movies, does that count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Film school graduate here 😎
    Film editor now 😎
    Livin the dream

0|0
    0|0
    • Favorite movie and actor/actress?

• Oh mannnnmm
      Film: Jaws
      Actor: Jack Nicholson
      Actress: eh I don't know. No one stands out. Natalie Portman maybe...

• Meryl Streep for me ;)

• I don't think I'm good at any of them. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Indie film buff & failed wanted-to-be actress right here :P

0|0
    0|0
  • yes 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I love movies and watch most of the new ones opening weekend. But I wouldn't call myself a movie buff

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't go as far as calling myself a film buff but I definitely love good movies with good acting and an intense storyline. I need more than a couple of action scenes to be happy ;-). I watch quite a lot of movies I'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm a REALLy ametuer one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope there isn't any one here really

0|0
    0|0
  • Horror films definitely seem to be fave around GAG but I don't know about anything else.

0|0
    0|0