Anyone have any opinions on Britain's new prime minister: Theresa May?

BBC News Link:
http://www.BBC.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36788782
I heard she was appointed by the queen which is a bit BS and she's voted for some sketchy stuff so I'm on the fence I guess only time will tell.

Most Helpful Girl

• Worse tory than Cameron :( . Corbyn for pm

• Corbyn is labour though.

• yeah shame the queen who is like 90 can just decide this.

• The queen is just a formality really, every prime minister is appointed by the queen but she doesn't have real power, like if there'd been an actual leadership election within the party and May lost but the queen wanted her, that'd be tough titties :')

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. She's a bitch.

What Guys Said 8

• My feeling is it could be a bit of a poisoned chalice for her - UK politics is going to be seriously messy for next year or two - If anything goes wrong it will be because of "Brexit" and debate will start up, sides will argue until next crisis. She will have to negotiate "Brexit" plus see what Scotland does as well as the normal stuff and of course being politics there will always be unexpected curveballs.

• All our prime minsters our appointed by the queen. she invites whoever can command the confidence of the house. that's the leader of the biggest party. That's how our system works.

• Yeah but w have general elections for who it is and I think in these cases it should be an election.

• yeah I get that but If you really hated cameron you weren't going to vote conservative vice-versa I just think this is a different scenario.

• Why? The party hasn't changed. Same 330 Mp's, same manifesto.

• I actually agreed with a few of her views about a year ago I think.

This could be good. It's a shame that only a woman is allowed to have any balls nowadays.

I want Peter Hitchens as PM.

• Eh, it'll be the same as all the others.

• Glad that she's conservative

• Just another Tory, the same shit all over again. I doubt that anything will actually change.

• Not a bad choice.

• She looks like she needs her face shoved in dirt