Do you ever get really sad even though nothing's wrong?

I'm usually a really happy person jumping around and smiling all day long but sometimes I just feel weird and sad, like something's not really right...
Even right now, nothing bad happened yet I feel sad :/
Does this happen to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Most of the time I'm happy and laughing. People think I have a tattooed smile coz I laugh so much 😂

Some days I do feel sad , but I don't know why. I think a lot of people feel that way at times. We can't be happy and smiling 24/7 . We all have our down days

What Guys Said 5

• I had a heat stroke a few weeks back and now diagnosed with panic disorder. I do feel sad for now reason now. I can explain it. it just hits me and I dnt even know why. maybe you're just stressed out.

• Yea I don't know why
    You just don't feel right
    I hope your ok

• This is called boredom I guess.

• I think we all go through days like that.

• Not really.. I only get sad if there's wrong

What Girls Said 11

• Sure do. It just strikes out of nowhere and can last for a few moments or hours or days. I try to pull myself out of it by doing things I enjoy.

• I am 14 as you are, and I can tell you that it's the hormones. We girls are a jumbled mess during the teenage years. But don't worry, most adults tell me it gets better. :) If you ever want to talk to someone you can relate with, I'm here. :)

• That time of the month?

• All the time

• All the time, usually there's s reason for it though. I woke up sad for 2 days in a row for no reason a couple days ago.

• yeah, I heard it's common for women to get those days

• Yeah i happens

• It happens to me sometimes, and when it does I think it's hormonal. Like I'll be looking at something perfectly innocuous and suddenly there's tears in my eyes and I'm struggling to hold on. But when do you get these feelings?

• Well I can get really emotional and cry for nothing right before I get my period but it's not just that. Sometimes I get really sad by doing absolutely nothing and without a reason

• Yes that happens to me all the time. I went had gone to the doctor cause of it and they told me I had the minor anxiety of something that happened to me a while back.

• That's totally normal, it happens all the time

• Are you single and lonely