If you could have only one child for whatever reason, What would you prefer to have? A son or daughter?

0|0
17|5

Most Helpful Girl

• A son, I only want boys.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why not a daughter? I'm thinking... Wouldn't you like her to compete with you on looks?

• no, just knowing how difficult I was when i reached my teens i don't want to deal with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• IF i only could have one i'd want a daughter

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I'd probably rather have a daughter.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm seriously not going to be bothered. As long as my future child was happy, safe and in the most healthiest state possible. I would be happy with either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever fate has in store.

Smh at anyone with a strong "preference". Just... just smh. What are you gna do if you get the other one?

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahaha when my parents were still married my dad was complaining something about "all these kids"... and my mom goes "well I will line 'em up. You pick which one you want to send back".

Of course... they're not married anymore. I wonder why...

• Show All
    • My mom has 5 kids. 2 from her first marriage and 3 with my dad.

Now I also have 3 step siblings. ROFL.

• @CheerGirl38139 Sounds like a zoo! ahhah we're in the longggg process of trying to adopt 2 more kids at this point, in addition to the 3 we already have (I'd love to be pregnant again, but the odds there are pretty much nil)

• Tough choice.

Maybe a daughter since when they are toddler they are easy to deal with it.

but baby boys are so darn cute <3

0|1
    0|0
  • A daughter

0|1
    0|0
  • A little prince 😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • A son, theyre easier to care for than girls. Girls want too much..

0|1
    0|0
  • I would choose a son.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as my kid is healthy, i couldn't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm probably a son. I would be okay either way though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Given the choice I'd have a son.

0|1
    0|0
  • Son, there's too many obnoxious women in the media/ not really any good role models and its not like I could isolate her. It would break my heart if I spent all my time trying to raise her to be a proper lady and then the media and peers just wash it all away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both equally

0|0
    0|0
  • Daughters

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't decide, and I don't think I'd choose if I could.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daughter.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care tbh. But so far I have only come up with a name for a daughter but not a son.

1|1
    0|0
  • A boy, because they are less defiant and rebellious; do not turn into hormonal monsters at puberty; and cost much less to raise.

0|0
    0|0
  • A son.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd rather have a son

0|0
    1|0