I wiped his behind?

My man and I barely party. We work all week and never really go out to let loose.
Well the other night we went out and we both had a lot to drink (him more than I) and as we were going home (we did not drive), he started puking right as I took him to the washroom.
And I mean absolutely EVERYWHERE.
I naturally cleaned it up like it was nothing, even though he puked all over me and my brand new dress too (it was $400 okay lol).
Then he took a good dump lol, and because he was so drunk, I wiped his behind for him (even though I was just tipsy)

I told him about this in the morning, and he told some friends, and they were very impressed.
Lol isn't that like something you SHOULD do for your partner? They are still shocked I did that..

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow...

• hmm?

• hahaha thats what his friends said!
      Now he keeps bringing it up as a joke and saying stuff like "you wiped my A**! it doesn't get more comfortable than THAT" or "dont tell me you're not the best, you wiped my freaking A** for godsake WHO DOES THAT" hahahhaa

it was natural for me to do that for him though

• lol that's really funny. That's really special. It sounds like you're a very caring person.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't marry you, he's a fool.

My 2nd youngest brother got knocked off his bike at 70mph by a drunk hit-and-run driver. Shattered both of his forearms. Unsurprisingly, his more party-girl-type women were nowhere to be seen.
    His "boring", non-psycho ex-girlfriend -- with whom I'd stayed in touch, for totally unrelated reasons (we have similar tastes in fashion, so, we kept tabs on sample sales for each other... lmao) -- heard what happened, and came back around.
    Well, I'll tell ya... That girl, she wiped his ass every time he took a shit for about 3 straight MONTHS.

He wasn't "the marrying type" -- especially after having had some *really* bad experiences with a previous woman -- but, yeah, he wasn't stupid. He married her.
    He's still a troubled soul, but he's a troubled soul in love.

__

"Lol isn't that like something you SHOULD do for your partner?"

See... The fact you're asking this question, LIKE THIS. You been raised right, girly.
    If that boy lets you get away, he'll regret it. Boy needs to wife yr ass up.
    <3

• Amazing story!
      I so appreciate your kind words, thank you :)

What Guys Said 5

• they must be shocked because you are a very nice and a mature person who really loves him and cares about him, today no woman is good like this

• Who cares? People actually lick ass now.

• Haha he is a very lucky guy.

• ur disgusting lol

• Hmmm... I smell bullshit

What Girls Said 9

• oh wow... that's... a. nice move...

• I would totally do that for my SO in the same situation. Hell, he already barfed all over you, how much worse could it get?

You did good 😉

• Haha wow, he is really lucky :)

• That was nice of you, especially when you didn't get mad after he puked all over you

• Cool

• Lol id never do thst. Id pop him in the shower and leave him a note that says next time i see you you better be holding a new $400 dress and a new pair of shoes.

• You're too good.

There is no way I'm wiping an adult's ass... I'd get a super soaker and try my best... I'd clean up the throw up but I'm not touching shit!! And why would you buy a 400 dollar dress?

• I would pretend it never happened. I mean, gross.

• I would of done the same thing