What's ur belief / religion?

So before anyone gets defensive or mean... let me just say that this is just sort of a personal census on gag user religion... no one's being judged or commented on... si don't worry and don't hate.
:)

• Christianity
  • Muslim/islam
  • Buddhism
  • Atheist
  • Jewish
  • Hinduism
  • Oghers (pls specify)
by the way if any one of u is wondering I'm Muslim

Most Helpful Guy

• Atheist/agnostic (not sure)

• Lol not sure what u belive in

• small minority of atheists however are "gnostic atheists". If you are a gnostic atheist, you claim to know that god doesn't exist and hence you don't believe in him. The same also goes for religious people (theists). Most moderate theists are agnostic atheists. That means they don't have any knowledge of god but they still choose to believe in him. A small minority of theists call themselves "gnostic theists" because they think they know that god exists and hence they also believe in him.

Now, when you are asked "what is your belief?" or "What is your religion?", the correct answer is "I am an atheist". Because as long as you don't answer the question "does god exist?" with a clear "yes", you are an atheist.
      If the question is "Do you KNOW of god's existence?", the correct answer in your case would be "no, I don't have any knowledge of his existence, I'm an agnostic".

Personally, I am an agnostic atheist, like you and like 95% or so of all atheists.

• @BlueCoyote Thanks!

Then I suppose I'm agnostic atheist too!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I don't have any belief or religion. Religious people say that's atheism. It's a word that shouldn't even exist.

• I'm Pagan. Not really a religion as for me, as it's not a system of veneration. It's more a system of celebration. Celebrating the passing of the seasons and a way of living.

• I am an atheist.

• Christianity.

• I am Christian

• Dudist

• Whatever works for the day.

• Odinist.

• The only one vote in Buddhism.

• I'm atheist

• Follower of Sanatan Dharma. ॐ

• wtf is G

• nothing

• I'll be an atheist till someone can convince me otherwise.

• This poll is not gonna reflect their real religions since they call them any religion but live a life completely against to it..

• Yeah point... but not ALL do so... some follow...
      I mean I follow my religion (not in an extremist way )

• Following is following , cannot be extremist follower , people mean saying it indeed they dont follow all the commandments of their religion , you also mean probably

• I'm an athiest. I see the point of believing in god so that you feel like there's a point to your existence, but I don't want to believe lies just to feel a sense of purpose and I couldn't make myself believe it anyway

• Where is the option that my dog is cute?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10