Girls, Do you think a female will make a better president for America?

Just from a females perspective, what do you have to say about your opinions of it? Is it the person who makes president, or the gender? Hillary is the better of the two in my opinion, over Trump, but I feel Hillary will set a bad first example for first woman president. I am curious to hear. Keep it simple please. No lashing out or ranting :)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes we are more honest, more open minded we work harder, and have more common sense then most guys... But not Hillary Clinton she is going to make this country weak if the leaks files again. So I'm glad I'm in my country 😄

What Girls Said 20

• Just because all we've currently had are male presidents, doesn't mean a man makes a better president and the same will hold true if we have a female president. It isn't ones gender or race for that matter, that gets the job done. It's the person underneath all that. I will judge, and have judged those persons by their merits and their actions as presidents thus far. In addition, one female president, good or bad, does not equate to whether another or several female presidents will do a better or worse job for the same reasons.

• Gender means nothing. Admittedly, I like seeing women in power because it's so different from what we've seen historically and I guess as a history student above all else, it's interesting to think of how this is going to look in the future. However, being a woman wouldn't make them better, it's the policies that are important.

• Honestly, I don't think a person will be a good president based off of their sex. It should be based off of their principles and what they plan on doing.
    A female will not be better than a male or vice versa if the person has shit plans and morals etc.

• A person's sex/gender doesn't automatically make them better or worse.

• I think the President doesn't have the much power in the first place and the only person that will make a better President is someone who runs on fair principles and justice and doesn't lie, which none of the above is influenced by gender, race, or age. Also, none of that will happen anyway because we don't live in a perfect society.

• Doesn't matter about their gender. It's all about the person and their character. So far, all the presidents have been male, but there's been good ones and bad ones.

• I think America is ready for a female president, I just don't think Hilary is the right one. But, she still gets my vote just so I don't see Trump win.

• I don't think so at all!!! What a poor example to set and what a bad image of American woman she would create.

• It depends on the individual and you're right Hillary is not my first pick but anyone over Trump. 😑

• I don't think a person's gender defines how well they will be as presidents. I literally do not care about the gender.

• It has nothing to do with gender. It has to do with if a person is suitable to lead our country.

Clinton is not that woman

• Clearly the person.
    I wanted Bernie, not Hilary.
    A little heart broken, lol <3

• Not that female I don't.

• Is her vagina making the decisions? No.

• It doesn´t matter if is male or female, the best president most to be an honest person.

• Any old female? No.

Would some females be good presidents? Yes.

Is Hillary an awesome candidate? Meh.

• I find it offensive that Hillary represents me as a female. It's utterly ridiculous. I don't think one gender makes a better president over another and I think it's debatable that either is better or worse than the other. It's like being asked if you want to be shot or poisoned. In the end the results are the same.

I hate the idea that Hillary Clinton would go on the books as the first female American president.

• Hillary is horrible. Trump may be an idiot, but Hillary is just evil.

I think a man would be better for america. Yes, there are some woman who would be good leaders, but men are made to be leaders. Its in their blood.

I'm not saying all guys are good leaders and all woman are bad leaders, I'm just saying on average.

• In my opinion gender matters, I'm not comparing Hillary to Trump, both are bad enough, but wrt genders, when it comes to leading, males have the upper hand

• I think anyone would be a better president than trump.