You haven't lived until you've tried ________?

Fill in the gap. For example
You haven't lived until you've tried HTC Vive. Honestly it's amazing, you really feel like you're in the virtual world. Also I'd say weed, even if you're against drugs you should try it once cause it's an amazing sensation you just can't imagine if you haven't done anything like it. And then there's plenty of foods everyone must try...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ... the Ghost Pepper enema.

• I've had Ghost pepper wings, it was so hot I couldn't feel my mouth.

• I like super spicy food, but at some point it negates the flavor of the food.

• Yeah I agree, it's no good if you can't taste the food

What Girls Said 10

• <3
    Sushi & Sashimi
    <3

Am I right, @BeerFarts ? :P

• Damn right, Sam! Two days left until cheat day for you!

• Make every day a cheat day like me and you will be happy everyday ;P

• If everyday was cheat day, I would be fat. lmao

Clean eating 6 days a week and I get my day to indulge. :* What a day it is.

• NUTELLA! !!!

• I'm not actually sure what nutella tastes like, they sell it here but there's a much more popular brand that everyone buys and it's amazing.. I imagine nutella tastes pretty much the same

• OH MY! you haven't tried nutella before? *faints*

Boy, you haven't lived, go to the store immediately. Its going ti be a life changing experience :))

• I had tried it when I was a kid but I don't remember it. But I'm sure it tastes almost exactly the same as the brand we have here or worse, it can't be any better

• I honestly never thought I would smoke weed until recently I've been thinking that I want to visi Amsterdam some day. I'm just Iike I can't go to Amsterdam and not smoke weed. Anyway you haven't lived until you tried skydiving or bungee jumping. It looks amazing and I would love to do it someday.

• Oh yeah I really want to go skydiving and bungee jumping so much! Also rock climbing is my dream

• Yes I would love to those things even tho I'm scared shitless I would force myself to do it.

• You haven't lived until you've tried to dance in the rain and laugh just because you are alive

• Well Disneyland was kinda fun when I was 10 so I guess I lived then.

• I tried to think something original but I couldn't and I'll just say that I always lived xD

• U haven't lived until you 😏 try the real shit
    😝 COCAINE!!!

• Better mdma, people who've tried everything say that's the best drug of them all

• Yeah it is..😝!
      Have u tried it? 😬

• Frog legs.

• Ewwww :P

• I haven't tried strange meats, I don't even like lamb or goat. I'll stick with chicken.
      Not sure if it was meant as a joke but you know the cayote chases the roadrunner nut bugs bunny :P

• He has in a few episodes he is not giod at his job. 😘
      And you should try at least one "strange" meat once in your life. And besides frog legs taste like chicken. You will hear that phrase a lot.

• Sex with an older man

• Vanilla Caramel Cream Soda

What Guys Said 14

• In my opinion, you haven't lived until you've tried camping at some remote location (be it in the desert or in the mountains etc.) where light pollution is very low and you've experienced spending a summer night sleeping under the open sky, looking at the beautiful milky way as you slowly doze off.

• Oh yeah I've done this plenty times on a beach where nobody goes far from anyone

• Heroin/PCP

• Heroin is scary, and needles freak me out

• I don't even really drink alcohol

• You can also smoke heroin.

• WEED 🤗

• Tequila, which I did several times except that in 2001, I got messed up really bad and was sick for days.

I haven't had a sip of the nasty shit since. Lol.

• Anal. @polocrew u game?

• The price of the Vive and the necessary computer to run it is alarming.

• Yeah it's crazy expensive.. I was lucky, I got to try it for free, but I really want one of my own now

• VR looks really cool, I'm very interested in the Playstation VR since it won't murder my wallet and I already have a PS4.

• That's just like the occulous though isn't it? The great thing with the vive is that you can walk around, duck, pick stuff up and throw stuff etc.

• Buttsex

• ass.

• One of my omelets.

• If you make it with plenty vegetables and not much egg I'm sure they're great

• Oh yes!

• Oranges.

• Me

&

Tacos from Ricky's Tacos stand.

• Filling in the blank.

• Getting a blowjob while driving

• siphillis