What Are The Three Best Pieces Of Advice You Can Give To Someone?

What Are The Three Best Pieces Of Advice You Can Give To Someone?
Simple enough question, right...

0|0
9|17

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice is

People will try their hardest to bring you down with their negativity. They usually blame others for lack of self esteem, power issues or see you as a threat. That doesn't mean they should pick on you though.

You should be the bigger person,
    Don't fall to their level. Talk calmly to them, yelling will just make you look just as bad.
    Try talking to someone else that might be able to help and if all else fails. Just walk away and let the situation cool down. Stand with your head held high,
    Don't let the negativity get to you.
    Bullies are NOT worth the stress.

Just be the bigger person don't react to their bullying. They are the one with the problem not you. If you don't re act they will lay off because they didn't get the reaction they wanted.

Fighting won't help anything.
    Trust me I am giving you this advice from my experience with bullies all my life.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Max out your 401K, put it in a S&P 500 fund & every 3-5 years roll as much money over into a Roth IRA as you can without being suspended from the plan.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• 1. Live your life with love at the helm by treating people as people and not some label or a piece of gossip you heard about them, or with preconceived notions about what 'some people' are like.
    2. We all have dreams in life, but too often we don't follow them because people discourage us, they tell us we can't, that we're too this or that, to accomplish them, but no dream and no goal worth accomplishing is ever easy. Never stop trying.
    3. Believe that you are the beautiful person that you are.

0|1
    0|0
  • -Dont expect people to treat you kindly just because you are kind to them
    -The biggest regrets are over things you haven't pursued and not for those who pursued and failed
    -What really matters is to be happy, so dont lose focus of this

0|1
    0|0
  • - If you feel avoided by someone, never bother them again
    - (In regards to a habit) YOU do IT, don't let IT do YOU
    - Don't write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash

0|1
    0|0
  • Never ever lie
    Always be humble
    Always put yourself in other shoes and then think. Never judge others

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't count accomplishments. If it doesn't make you happy or mean anything to you, then the numbers of it won't matter. You will feel empty/unaccomplished.

That's all I got for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • never settle for anything less than what you want

0|1
    0|0
  • Be kind
    Don't judge
    Don't waste time

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone bullies you n school, beat the living fuck out of them and enjoy the fruits of violence. Confidence, authority, and if haters got shit to say they say it under their breaths

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I don't really know, this stuff just popped in my brain so I put it back into text:

1. Have fun, because you only live once so live for the moment, alright? Instead of fretting over this or that, sulking and moping and crying over this or that, just enjoy life while it lasts, because eventually it's going to be lights out, forever! You never really know for certain when your time is up in this world anyway.

2. Leave this world a less fucked up fucking place as it already currently is, don't cause harm, trouble or problems to anyone or anything else you otherwise wouldn't want returned to you.

And "Two Wrongs Don't Really Make A Right", let go of grudges, hate, anger, aggression, desire for payback/revenge and whatever the fuck you don't really have patience and tolerance for, and that is because there's just way too many things in this world you have Absolutely NO Control over in the first place any, so therefore, just LET IT GO. Really, it really is better to just let it go and not give a fuck about shit anymore that you really don't have control over.

3. Be humble and as open-minded as possible and continue to stay active, to grow mentally and physically, because change will always happen unexpectedly, and therefore you must be able to learn new things continuously so you can adapt to those changes, and in order to adapt to those changes you must be active.

OK, I guess I'm done going from my brain to text here.

0|2
    0|0
  • From a love and relationships standpoint:

1. Ask people out sooner before practically marrying them in our dreams. Develop a mutual bond over the dating process. When interest in someone is too lopsided, things tend to not work out. It also makes the rejections way more awkward.

2. Don't use grand romantic confessions as a way to try to lure someone to you (or back to you). These only tend to work if the other person is feeling the same way. If the other person is feeling quite opposite (ex: during a break-up), this can backfire spectacularly and actually repel the person further away. Love is a game of attraction. Simply wanting someone more than anything else doesn't necessarily make you attractive to that person, and may even have the opposite effect.

3. In relationships, seek positive outcomes, not "fair" outcomes. The problem with demanding fairness and revolving relationships around confrontations is that the idea of "fair" treatment itself tends to be subjective. Two people can both feel like they're being treated unfairly, at which point arguments can escalate to the point of destroying the whole relationship over something really petty. Healthy relationships often require one or both partners to be capable of being the bigger person, to deescalate situations, while building a loving and mutual understanding of each other. Try to seek outcomes that improve things for the both of you instead of "justice".

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep your word.
    Stay out of debt as it is a sorry excuse for what it buys.
    Love is always the best choice.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you see food, get to the front of the line as fast as possible
    2. Don't trust women/randoms to do the right thing but don't be afraid to do the right thing for randoms
    3. When you go down on a girl trace the alphabet to get her wet then treat her like a delicate lolipop, bite as hard as possible.
    4. 69 is the shit

0|1
    0|0
  • "Make mistakes. That's what youth is for, after all."
    img03.deviantart.net/.../...sarasama90-d7y5qoq.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • never underestimate life and never think life can't get any worst because it will prove you wrong immediately
    if your days of happiness and excitement are coming then be prepared for some worst scenarios that could happen at those days because life get worst specially on good times/days.
    just say this to yourself when your feeling low or depressed "no matter how bad it is, and no matter how bad it gets, im gonna make it.

0|1
    0|0
  • >Stop giving a fuck what people think about you
    >Surround yourself with positive like minded people
    >Always make goals otherwise you are just going to lolligag around in life

0|2
    0|0
  • If two of your bosses are in an argument DO NOT take sides, that will not end will for you.
    Try to stay off the radar and not piss off any organization known for doing things like DDOS attacks
    If you are about to say the words, hold my beer and watch this, do not do what you are about to and despite what stereotyping says, that happens all around the world not just in rural areas

0|1
    0|0
  • get gud
    get rekt
    ?
    profit

0|1
    0|0
  • dont go to college.
    save money like squirrel saves nuts.
    dont marry women who have had more than 1-2 sexual partners.

0|1
    1|0
  • Never ever go parachuting naked.
    Never ever take life too seriously.
    Never mix energy drinks with alcohol.

0|1
    0|0
  • don't waste time. it's valuable
    if you're not sure but it won't hurt someone, do it
    don't be afraid of being embarressed

0|1
    0|0
  • That depends what they don't already know that i do for some people the best advice I can give them is fairly limited in its usefulness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't drop the soap 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • the clitoris is situated at the top not the bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • only trade the single best stock in the world

0|0
    0|0