There is a special place in hell for people who __________?

Walk super slowly in front of you when you're in a rush.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 45

• Post anonymously.

--

Pussies...

• I don't interact with people much on a daily basis so little things don't drive me nuts. So I will go on global scale "There is a special place in hell for people who profit on any level financially/emotionally/physically etc of the back of putting other people through exploitation/rudeness/bullying/abuse etc"

• Smoke while waking in front of you 🙄

• Believe in heaven and hell :P

• Eat your food.

• ask for citations on the internet instead of doing their own damn research before having an opinion.

• This sounds like plagiarism. Where did you get this from eh? ;-)

• and by giving someone a citation to the direct source you CLAIM to be citing IS pointing them in the right direction. don't be so condescending.

• @KenM9215 nah who has time to do that. who saves a link to every study they read. pointing them in the right direction is telling them the truth and then they go do the research.

• Child Molesters, Rapists, Serial Killers, Greedy Businessmen who value money more than the planet or human life, Corrupt Politicians, People like the westboro baptist church who make a mockery of god,

• There is a special place in hell for those that murder children, seriously there is actually a special level reserved just for them, which should scare them because Children are Gods most precious treasure.

• I'll spin off on yours: people (say 4 or more) who walk side by side in a horizontal line such that you can't get around them. Which is even worse if they walk super slowly.

• - Are cruel to animals
    - Are douches to everyone
    - Are jerks to women and flaunt it without regard for ANYONE else's feelings on the matter
    - Are just dicks in general

I could go on

• There is a special place in hell for people who STALL THE GOD DAMN TRAFFIC DOING 36-38 in a GOD DAMN 50 ZONE GOD DAMN IT!!!

• Drive 25 in a 45 😐😐😐😐

• People who post "Questions" that aren't questions... E. g. "I'm pregnant and I haven't told my BF?"... THAT IS NOT A FUCKING QUESTION XD

• LOOKS LIKE MÄ°A KHALIFA ACTUALLY BUT DENIES IT. (I dunno why but I really like to Mess with ya with calling u Mia Khalifa :D thats because you dont accept that haha :D)

• Root for the Green Bay Packers.

• Fast treadmill with a landmine at the end.

• Don't walk on escalators

• Haha! Yeah ukh in France there is a protocole in which people who want to stay standing stay on the right and the others walk on the left

• France has some good things!

• hell isn't real

• Oh ok thanks for the info👍🏼

• no problem!! :)

• Puts you down, repeatedly

• Who don't watch game of thrones 😒 yes I am talking to you Sara 😂😂😂

• I walk fast.
    Fuck those people with a passion.

• Refuse to play Mario Kart with me. 🔥👹

• I don't believe in hell but I sure do hope they'll get the punishment they deserve 😒😒😒

• So you re going there if my punishments weren t enough 😂

• Just out of curiosity? :o
      Get out of here!

• @archiz what why? 😂

• Play Pokemon
    Park in the handicapped spot
    Say Metal is shit

• Think they are god

• Go anon
    Ask dick size questions
    Rape

• Put ketchup on their macaroni and cheese.

• There is a special place in hell for people who see your face and realise that you are so beautiful.

• Who don't love football -_-

• HELL doesn't exist, neither does Heaven or God -George Carlin

• Plot twist: George Carlin is satan

• @YourFutureEx George Carlin is a comedian but you can believe what ever you want.

Religion takes in Billions every year pays no taxes, the invisible man in the sky isn't good with money an needs a little more.

A priest told me 4 years ago that church is a business, all those people sitting in row's are dollar signs to me because I am making bank off them, but they don't know better.

• He's is humorous* satan

You don't pay tax for charity
      God is not in the sky, it's everywhere

He's also a satan, but not humorous

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 17