Have you ever walked in on someone changing? If you have, how did you react?

Have you ever walked in on someone changing? If you have, how did you react? And have you ever been walked in on?

Just out of curiosity because this has happened a couple times to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once or twice.

Well if it was a female usually a shriek and "sorry!" while she covers up, while I would also apologize and immediately retreat. It is a simple accident, respect the person's modesty and privacy.

I have been walked in on (quite badly, I was caught masturbating with my pants down by my mother, and not just anywhen, right at orgasm... horror of horrors!) and she just immediately turned around and left and never mentioned it ever afterward - it is a normal part of growing up and she knew that. Thereafter she always knocked before entering my room.

It can be different depending on your relationship with the person, if you are intimate with someone it might turn into a playful start to a sexual encounter, or a way to initiate a more intimate relationship if you have not been together before - someone may do it on purpose to signal they want to get sexual, either walk in or be walked in on. It has an advantage, if the other party is the person of interest, depending on how they react you can actually gauge what they might think of sexual relations with you - e. g. if they just walk out and behave shocked or embarrassed, they are probably not ready for something more, especially if you are in a relationship with them. And the reverse... it all depends on context.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes to both. When I walk in on someone I'm just like oops sorry except when it's one of my sisters I don't really care and they don't care either. When someone walks in on me who isn't a family member or friend I just cover my body and ask them to get out.

What Guys Said 16

• Sure and if its a girl be like... a stare down LOL If it's a dude, its like damn man put that thing away before you hurt someone!

• OMG yes, this morning I walked in on my Dad changing the TV channel, I was like "I could of told you their was nothing on this early in the morning". I have been walked in on numerous times changing the TV channel, doesn't bother me one bit.

• I just went "Ooops, sorry" and walked out again, no biggie. I am the one changing, just lauged.

• I have and then we had sex.

• Yep, once i walked in on my friends VERY hot sister as she was getting out of the shower... i kind of just smiled and chuckled and then snuck back out before she saw me XD

• Yeah happened
    "O crap, sorry!!!"

• Door knocking is a thing in the UK.

• Tons of times, I go to a gym

• yes to both many time.
    no big deal to any of us

• sure, have three kids

i just apologised and walked out

• Yes. Apologized & Left.

• Yeah. I just went "damn dat is a big penis"

• I took a picture and threatened to send it to all their friends, family, and coworkers if she didn't suck my cock. She sucked it, but then I sent it anyway.

• Regularly since I sometimes play in amateur theater. There are about never gender seperated changing rooms and the changing before and after the show (or while the show when someone plays multiple roles) so you can't coordinate it. Normally girls would be on one side of the room and guys on the other and there would be no staring since this would be unprofessional. The more prude females would turn to the wall when they change their bra or do it on the toillete.

• makes sense that it would happen to you. we only generally ask questions, based on our own experiences.

i think the only time I've done it, was with my parents

• yes i have. I just stared at their body

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I have and I just apologized and waited.

• "OMG! So sorry, sorry, sorry," (made hasty retreat)

• Walking in or someone walking in on me changing and not knowing changing is going on no. But when I did community musical theater it was a communal change room so I had to change in front of everyone (guys and girls). But I did get walked in when I was taking a shower, it wasn't an accident. My best friends brother picked the lock on purpose lol.

• Change naked in front of guys wtf? I need to join musical theater

• @LifeChoices lmao!!! Not totally naked, I still have my underwear on lol! Usually we change separately but there was a stike at the theater we use and the temp space didn't offer is the luxury of separate change rooms.

• No I usually knock first before walking in.

• I do it to people all the time, they're the ones who come up with a reaction, not me.

• I was embarrassed and I felt like a fool.

• I walked in on someone shitting, and just walked out, pretending like nothing happened

• I quickly closed the door

• Yes, both has happened a couple times to me, caught and been caught. I reacted different up to the person

• Just roommates in college. No big deal