Where can I take my boyfriend for his birthday on Friday night. Really need some ideas?

Whoever can give me a good idea will be my hero for life. I really just can't think of anything, my mind is blank.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends on where you live and what his personality is like. Some people don't like restaurants but you could take him to a beautiful fancy restaurant at night or something.
    Or he might want something a little more fun... maybe you should've planned a surprise party... it migh be too late I don't know. Or you can go to a beach (again depends on where u live) or an amusement park. You can go to a mall or a place that has many stores in one area and just walk around with him, letting him shop only tho lol.

It's hard to give ideas bc I don't know you guys or your relationship haha but I hope I helped a little bit at least😁

What Guys Said 2

• His favorite restaurant or a restaurant that serves his favorite food.

• A fancy restaurant

What Girls Said 0