What do you think of Israel?

what do you think of Israel? and Israel's foreign policy

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are blackmailing the US into giving them everything. They're parasitic leeches and very poor stewards of their land.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think their foreign policy is shit.

What Guys Said 16

• Nothing much. Don't care about them. But I hope that the Israelis and the Palestinians can establish peace some day.

• they will only have peace if one or the other genocided.

• @anonman32 so you pro war?

• @asker no i am not. i just think that both are not willing to stop fighting until the other is dead.

• i'm not educated on the subject, and don't really know the jewish faith, but i'd imagine zionists to be really in to old testament dogma, a country run with that is an extremely distasteful and dangerous thought to me.

it's the land granted by god to the chosen people (again, a wholly distasteful concept) so that explains the absolute right to take what's theirs at any cost.

but don't misunderstand me, i'm not saying they are any less right than the other monotheisms, but that's no excuse.

• I've been there, visited it but got shot at with mortar or shoulder fired rockets near the Golan heights. We were ushered to a bunker then.
    They're in a difficult position.

• and what do you think of their foreign policy?

• It's highly defensive, too much at moments (Tsahal over reacting). Anyone who knows what happened since the Balfour Declaration knows why it became that defensive.

• They've always been good to me. Every Jew I've ever known has treated me with respect, they have helped me out whenever they had the power to, they have opened doors to various opportunities for my family and I, and they've genuinely cared about my opinions. Overall, they've treated me as family even though I am not a Jew, I just have a very Jewish surname name that suggests that I must be a Jew and they generally insist that I am... From my experience they are generally good people, don't abandon their friends and family. I was just talking to a solider in Israel last week. They have to deal with constant violence towards them and they basically just try to regulate and hold their position. Sure there are some hardliners in government and in certain settlments, but overall they are good people.

• israel fails at being a country.

• I dont know much about foreign policy but they have to treat better towards Palestinians.. Sufferer people are not alone!

• can you message me ?
      id follow you now okay :)
      p-g

• Never met him.

• Stopped thinking about them.
    Inner leave is important

• I like Israel.

• deadly

• Overall i like them however i feel they need to work on this new idea of compromise..

• They're a very important ally of the US. I have copious amounts of respect for them.

• Everything is neutral

• I don't know much about it, but I got a friend there

• I'm sick to death of israel and us (the US) having to be their body guard.

• explain please

• Our foreign policy in the middle east seems to be predicated on protecting oil and israel. Israel has a military and nukes, they can defend themselves. fuck em.

• gotcha

• israel is a terrorist state. they massacre innocent civilians, bully their neighboring countries, break un resolutions, occupy territory thats not theirs and think they can get away with anything because of the holocaust. israel doesn't represent jews and jews dont represent israel. zionists represent israel and israel represents zionists.

What Girls Said 2

• The Apple of God's Eye.
    Good luck. xx

• They need to stop torturing Palestinians.
    Not all are bad though.