Ok, I might be (don't wanna even write it but oh well) pregnant, when should I tell him?

Ok soo, my period's late for almost two weeks, he's my friends with benefits, I haven't taken the test yet but I'm panicking already, should I tell him before I take the test? I mean tell him I think I might be pregnant so I need to take a test sort of thing, or should I wait to take the test so I don't freak him out in vain, but I'm already freaking out, so isn't it only fair for him to freak out with me? Maybe get some support from him? Also, if I take the test before telling him, should I still tell him if it's negative? Thanks!

• Tell him what's going on before taking the test
  • Take the test then tell him doesn't matter if it's positive or negative
  • Take the test then tell him only if it's positive

Most Helpful Guy

• only when you know for sure you are

• And even if I'm not, should I still tell him what happened?

Well even though you dont care you still asked so I'll tell you, I didn't get pregnant, and I didn't tell him anything about it, actually we don't talk anymore, so yeah

Ah, cool

Most Helpful Girl

• Take the test and only tell him if it's positive.

• Don't you think I should tell him if it's negative anyway?

• If you think it would help you then by all means tell him. Good luck cute girl.

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• Should tell him so he can give you support as you are not alone in this situation.

• Yeah, I live away from home so I'm pretty alone here, I just hope if I tell him he'd be supportive

• The longer you wait.. the more upset/angry he will be. If your not on the same page it will be definitely kill your relationship. Hope it works out.

• Is not like we have a relationship, we're just friends, I think, lately he's been very lukewarm with me, and I hope I'm just not pregnant

• Because he's the other half of the equation ! And if your not pregnant this time , just keep trying !!! 👍

• how old are you?

• God help me if I impregnate one of the fat girls I fuck on Tinder

• And that's why I don't use Tinder...

• It's worth it for if that doesn't happen

What Girls Said 2

• take the test and if the result is positive tell him

• So if it's negative, I shouldn't tell him what happened?

• no since nthng happened :P

• And began to use contraception.

• Well that's a bit too late now, isn't it?

• Take the test and *begin to use contraception.
      And it is not too late if you avoid that bullet and want to continue having sex without getting pregnant.