What're some interesting theories you have/agree with?

Ugh!!! Comment!!!
I might aswell just delete this question...

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandma once told me she believes Snooki was apart of the Italian mafia, and I may or may not believe it too...

What Guys Said 5

• Interesting theories? Hmm if you loose some presser (fart) and it doesn't stink, did you really fart? No lol joking aside, did you know its almost impossible to imagine what its like to not exist? Also i have a theory, an adult who lets his or her inner child out every now and then at right moments lives a happier and healthier life then those who keep their inner child away and ignores them. I think it also helps you deal with stress easier by destressing you when you revert to an activity from your childhood or playing a child game or watching a tv shoq from your childhood bringing nostalgia which helps create the chemical that your brain releases that causes happiness and lovey dovey feelings, i forgot rhe chemicals names at the moment

• Another theory i have, blind people can make excelletn adventure writers, because they have to visualize what they see and hear and could make wonderful descriptive places in a adventure book or psy fi book

• Hmm. I've got plenty; but lets start with the theory that time isn't actually a one-way linear phenomenon, but a cyclical bilinear phenomenon instead. This actually matches up with scientific data far more than the 'arrow of time' concept, enabling quantum physics and other phenomena to make sense. And the 'arrow of time' concept is actually a religious one, unique to the Abrahamic faiths, created by the Semites and inherited by Christianity and Islam. Literally every other independent culture across the globe believed that time was cyclical, and went both ways. So, neither the future nor even the past are set in stone- both are actually in constant flux.

• Lizard people. Let me drop some knowledge on you, the kind you can't get in school, free and useless.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2034158-do-you-believe-in-lizard-people

• Okay, I've got a theory about transgender, so my theory is that there is more to it than biology, that while they were born biologically male or female, their soul is the opposite gender

• Maybe if you specified what you want people to answer it would help.
    What theories? Conspiracy theories, scientific theories, philosophical theories?

What Girls Said 1

• That stupid people are more fertile.
    That dogs and cats understand more than they let on.
    That @levin is really James Bond