Girls, will my boobs get bigger?

i just turned fourteen and i wear a 32b. my mom wears a g, my grandma dd, and my aunts probably c. im 5'4"-5'5" and weigh probably 124lbs. my doctors told me im probably done growing.. will my breasts get bigger?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you want bigger boobs? They get saggy when you age, yus they will get bigger if you gain weight, cause boobs are made of fat.
    But if I were you I wouldn't want to have bigger ones. I am a small B cup and I am happy with it, I can go around without my bra on, I can run without hurting my breast and It has way more advantages.
    Smaller boobs are so majestic! I love it and I am happy that I have no big ones.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• You know what disturbs me the most about these questions? How children somehow have an encyclopedic knowledge of their realatives' cup sizes. Like how does that conversation even come up? 😒😣

2|0
    0|0
  • im 18 and sometimes i think my boobs are srill growing ! i think it depends on the girl but if you're only fourteen then they probably will grow some more

0|0
    1|0
  • mine are the same size as when i was 12. i developed early -started at 9- but i never got big. im 32 B. my mom grandmother sister --all huge.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they will get bigger

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend (she's turning 15 next month) grew from a 32a to a 32c this past year, so there's a possibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say you'll almost certainly get bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are only fourteen, they will get bigger.
    I was a 32A when I was fourteen and now I'm 16 with a 34C. Just be patient.

0|0
    0|0
  • They could. It's difficult to predict. I was finished growing taller at your age but my breasts still grew after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try wearing the largest prosthetic breasts you can find and watch how the boys react. Seriously, if you are fourteen and your mom is a G then by the time you are twenty one the boys will beat a path to your door.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably, mine don't grow since I am 13 and they are smaller than my moms but if your family have big boobs they will grow a bit more

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they get bigger. Why? Did you want to look attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like others said, you're still young, give it sometime. You're still developing, don't worry. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure they will.. You're still growing. When i was 13 i was flat as hell lmao but now i'm a DD so, don't worry:)

0|0
    0|0
  • NEWSFLASH: you're 14!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19 and mine I think have stopped growing last time I went up a size was end of 2014. I stayed a C for a long time and then I stayed a D now I'm a DD. Don't be disappointed if they don't grow, you'll look great no matter what and less stressful sore backs and boob sweat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they most probably will, we don't stop developing until we're 21

0|0
    0|0