Is there such a thing as a car that attracts women?

Examples:
Exotic and super expensive cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin

Muscle cars like Mustangs and Corvettes

Lower priced status cars like BMW, Mercedes, Lexus

Big pickup trucks

I bought a 2014 Lexus a couple months ago and got one compliment from an old lady and some other people say they "saw it," but it's not like anyone is dropping their panties to ride in it.

I'm going to sell it and buy an old Ford Ranger pickup truck that I want to keep until 400,000 miles that only costs $1,500.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's be honest, if you have some old beat up car with dents in the door and the fender hanging on with duct tape, that's not going to attract a woman's attention, but no matter, the car, a nice car, whatever the make and model, clean outside and in, is going to make an impression, but it's not going to lead you to a life full of happiness and bliss of that guy inside the car is just a douche who thinks that the his status symbol is everything.

My head does turn when I see a car out of the norm, a vintage car, or something with a loud purring motor, but I just think, that guys probably got some money followed up by, and he's probably over compensating for something. Now whether either are true, don't know, but you don't live in the car, so what happens when you step out and you don't have the car to hide behind... you still have to be a decent person to keep an attraction going.

• So what about an old Ford Ranger versus an Aston Martin? Would you definitely not fuck the Ford Ranger guy?

• Car has nothing to do with it. I might find the car attractive, but again, if the person inside isn't, and I don't mean just physically, I mean in other ways, I'm not doing anything just because you have a nice car.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women care about that, and some don't. It's an individual thing, so you can't really say that a Maserati, for example, will attract women. It may work for some, and not others.

Some women see an expensive marque as a sign of wealth and power. It would appeal to women that like wealth and power.

Other women like down to earth, handyman types, so they be attracted to a guy in a truck.

Some women may have children, and see a guy in a clean, safety-rated sedan, and think he's good father material.

Some may like sports cars, because it gives them a sense that the guy is exciting.

Others just car if it's clean (not filled with McDonald's trash). The rest would just say, "Oh... it's blue", because they don't care.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not really attracted to a person's car.

I'm going to put it this way and be as blunt and honest, I don't care if he's on a bicycle, if I find him hot, I'm going to want to fuck him. His car or even lack of car will not matter.

You'll probably attract gold diggers but I'm not sure what type of cars they like.

• There are nice vehicles that catch my eye or that I think look good. There aren't any that turn me on, though.

• It would get my attention but it's not going to make me chase you since I need to get to know you first. You can have a nice car and be a complete asshole or have no idea how to talk to women. You could be scam artist, have herpes, I don't know. I don't care what car you drive. More than likely the women that start chasing you for your car are gold diggers. If that's cool with you then go for it.

• Would it make a difference if it was a Lamborghini or an old pickup if the guy was the same?

• Nope. Not a bit.

• That's good to know. I think the Lamborghini might drive people away to be honest.

• Cars with silent running engines

• Why is that important?

Is the man behind the wheel important?

• ask chuck Norris

• the black ferrari caught my attention when he took me out the first time

• Did you end up with him? Isn't that an expensive way to get someone's attention? And what if he drove an old pickup?

• No, tell me. Why's he such a badass/boss? I wouldn't be scared of him.

• I literally cannot distinguish between most cars so I would say no.

• You can't tell the difference between a truck and a car?

• Oh wait no, I can do that, but if you asked me to get more specific, all you'd get from me is the colour. LOL

• Interesting.

• I'm a sucker for guys with cool cars, not going to lie.

• What kind get you going?

• What about an Aston Martin?

• Which model?

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, those cars do attract women - the gold digger types.

• Super shallow chicks might get their head turned by expensive sports cars. Other girls who are into trucks might go "Cool he is into same thing as me"

• No i got a new car the other month and it doesn't attract women lol.

• What kind?

• I know, which sucks.

• But you don't really see them that often anyway. And you see way more attractive women that aren't in expensive cars.

• When a women gets sexually excited she shows a set of specific symptoms seen trough body language, mood and speech. These are mainly triggered by guy's appearance, i. e. mostly handsome facial appearance but also height along bone structure.

I have observed, however, that similar symptoms women show when they encounter a guy who has either very high valued material possession (house, money, car...), high social status (football player, player in band, bartender, DJ..) or high demand on market (a man being highly desired among other women).

• Really? Like what kind of car.

• Lol chicks love luxury cars and status boyo. Not much status with a ford ranger.

• It's not the car, it's the guy who owns it

• But it could reflect personality. What kind of guy drives a Lamborghini instead of using that $130,000 to feed his kids, you know?

• If you own a $130,000 Lamborghini you probably have no kids at home , they prolly at their house slamming their girlfriends, have a lawyer on stand by for a No child policy or a medicine cabinet full of , Day after Pills

• Anything materialistic and superficial attracts women because they're simple

• You have your own boat, and you seel it 😉