Are you okay with going out in a bikini, swimsuit or swimming shorts?

i mean girls and guys here,
are you confident with your body?
are you embarrassed but still wear them?
are you maybe not satisfied with your body but don't really care about what others think or say?
are you worried about what your friends or other people might think?

Most Helpful Guy

• shorts

are you confident with your body? no
    are you embarrassed but still wear them? wouldn't call it emberrassed
    are you maybe not satisfied with your body but don't really care about what others think or say? not happy and I care
    are you worried about what your friends or other people might think? a bit

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a tankini with shorts. There's nothing wrong with my body. I feel confident in what I look like body wise. But I'm embarassed and uncomfortable about wearing a bikini in public. When I step out of the house I have clothes on. I don't want to be parading around a public beach with two pieces of clothing that can be mistaken for a bra and underwear. Leaves way to much to the imagination and I don't like the thought of that at all. Call me prude/conservative whatever. Rather keep them goods hidden for the boyfriend.

What Guys Said 8

• It doesn't bother me, at all.

I figure, "If you want to look, then look. If you don't want to look, then don't."

I'm not ashamed, or embarrassed.

• No, my body is one of the things about me I'm not confident about. I'm too skinny to just go outside shirtless in swimwear.

• Briefs - no
    Shorts - yes

• I was hoping for a pic with this question. I've been misled!!

• I have a v type body, but it would be like suicide to go out like that in where I live.

• Short swimming shorts!

• i currently wouldn't wear a bathing suit in public, for a couple of reasons

• Hell nawwww

What Girls Said 14

• I'm ok in a bikini top, but I like to wear shorts if on the beach. Bikini bottoms are ok around my sister, mom, and boyfriend though.
    I'm confident in how the body/size is, but I have imperfections on my hips. So, I cover it up. It's not a huge deal, because I don't think I'd wear a bikini if I wasn't around family.

• I usually wear shorts over my bikini bottom just because I feel weird without them at a public pool or a busy lake or something.

• I'm not that confident with my body. I still wear those things, though. I care too much what others think. My friends aren't the kind to put me down, so I'm not worried that they'll shame me.

• Sometimes.

• I'm getting there. A few years ago is when I first gained enough confidence to take my cover up off. And I also wore my first 2 piece too. Am I still self conscious? Yup. But it's much better than how I was before.

• I'm confident and I don't give two shits about what other people might think of me.

• I don't have a problem with any... I just don't understand bikinis though... It's basically bras and panties.

• I am not confident with my body but I would never go to a beach or pool with swimming shorts, it makes me cringe so I wear the smaller bikini I have and I don't even care

• Can't swim over here.

• i'm ok with it

• I wear either swimsuit or bikini, more rarely shorts. It took me a while to get confident in a bikini I must say, but most of the time I'm happy in then now. My friends wear them so I'm not really worried it.

• I would love my body if my damn tits would just grow😭

• size doesn't matter as long as they fit your body. love your body the way it is :)

• @Yumix lol yah I thought you were a creeper😆 You prolly still are though rite? Jk lol

• nah... not creeping. just your regular perv from next door :P

• I'm fine going out in my bikini I'm confident with my body

• I do get self-concious because I'm not the tiniest person but I try to have confidence! They make all kinds of bikinis. A string bikini will never work on me, but I found bikini tops that have more support which worked for me, and for bottoms I found different styles that have more coverage. At first I get self concious but once I'm out having fun then I don't worry so much!
    I will say it took me awhile to get comfortable doing it. In high school my friends all wore bikinis while I wore tankinis (a 2 piece but it covers the stomach) and swim shorts.