Which country that don't have much racism and got good job opportunities?

I am Arabian muslim most people know that , but I am literally fed up with this country , and I am seriously planning to move out , so which country would he more suitable? I know you have to find racists in every country but like the country with the least percentage of racism

Most Helpful Girl

• Canada has one of the highest per capita immigration rates in the entire world, our population growth is mostly due to immigration. Multiculturalism is a big part of Canadian culture itself.

I’m white/Arab mix, born in the Ukraine. I’ve yet to experience racism pertaining to my race/cultural identity. Generally though, racism in the city is MUCH less widespread than racism rural areas.

Regardless, we're a diverse bunch, and I'm sure that we have one of the lowest levels of racism in the world.

• That's great I have been thinking about Canada actually , well I am starting architecture school , is that a good job in Canada?

• What about business fields?

• Dunno a lot about the business field, but from what I've seen, it is quite in demand right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• The U. S or Canada. Europe's showing their true colors lately
    Its way harder to immigrate to Canada though and outside of the cities you get plenty of racism
    As for the U. S stick to places like Washington state, New York City, New England,
    Oregon, Hawaii (if you can stand it there) California, etc

What Girls Said 7

• Quatar, Emirates 💚❤️💚
    What's wrong with Egypt btw?

• What's right in Egypt should be the question, well in summary loser government who can't hold thier country and people literally became savage and ignorant

• @Dimmu yessss or have someone in the government

• It's shit in here

• Probably Canada.

• England :)
    Society is great here.

• Move to Canada.

• Canada and New Zealand.

• Try Afghanistan.

• UAE has a lot of job opportunities. I would strongly advise against Egypt because unless you have a constant stream of money sent, it's difficult to live there. Very few jobs.

What Guys Said 14

• Canada is your best bet. Can be hard to get set up though unless you already are fluent in the language, you will also likely have to do a lot of retraining and further education to continue in your profession.

• Probably the UK, perhaps US california, but with all the shit going on in the world lol you seriously are not going to find a safe haven. Best bet would be here in california or south UK.

• The United States
    Canada
    Most of Western Europe

Not many places else. The United States or Canada are probably your best bet.

• Great Britain maybe? Germany possibly

• I lived in germany for 2 years it's amazing

• They did it to joke? Fuck off fasicst bitchass

• @Dingsbums yeah it's hard to find a neutral country and not racist , I would have said where I live in the USA but there is lots of racism here too

• Well I live in Canada.

It's not perfect, but it's way better than most places.

• Does it have good job opportunities? And I know English and french so all good I guess

• asker: gross!

• @thewanderingme lmao

• come to Luxembourg :P

• Well there is always Scandanavia.

• Well the rich arab countries would be good because you would fit in easily.
    In Europe I would recommend Germany, Skandinavian countries.

• You're a guy, racism doesn't hit you as hard as our women. Keep em close by wherever you go

• I would recommend lands with low immigration rates. The people from Iceland seemed to be nice.

• Spain.

• My country. North Korea.

• Don't know. Haven't travelled much.

• Where are you from?

• Egypt , but please don't stereotype me lol I am literally ahmed of being called that

• For example what things?

• Okie well , harassment really really increased
      Ignorance in every field ( education , relgion , politics , etc )
      Just have a look at our Parlament and I grantee you will laugh
      people became uncivilised
      Everyone treats the other with shit
      No true opportunities for good people like people who get jobs and so just know someone who can get them this job and many many other things