Have you ever lied about your height? If so, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I don't want to be 5' 11". 6' sounds better.

• This! I'm slightly under 6' and I'm telling you it's perfectly ok to do so. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Been wearing slightly taller shoes for yeah and have believed the lie I was 6' for years. You're 6' if you believe you are.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• It's pretty easy to tell if someone is lying about their height, unless they're only off by half an inch or so, or wearing lifts or something. And, really, who cares?

• I am 5' 11" in the morning and 5" 10" at bedtime. My cock is 7". What is there to lie about?
    To answer your question. I have no need to lie about the normal measurements that some find it necessary to lie about.

• Ya im really 3'6

• Well I'm 5'8.5 barefoot but some days I'm 5'8 so I'll just say around 5'8-5'9. Apparently 5'8 is the "threshold" for guys not being considered short by girls (idk where this came from, but several girls have told me this, maybe it's because Zac Efron is 5'8 lol). I'm really bummed about not being 6'0 but I never lie about it. So many guys lie though and say they're 5'8 when they're clearly not.

• ... shoe lifts?

• Nah I'd never wear those. No one has ever dissed my height, it's just I wish I were taller. Anyway it could have been worse. I was born into a rich family and am 7/10 in the looks department so you win some and lose some.

• I haven't, maybe when i was a kid before i atarted sprouting, eventually i got tall enough i didn't have to lie lol in 5th grade i was about 5'3 and by high school i was 6 foot

• no people can see how tall you are. im like 5'10 and a 1/4 i just say 5'10

• Yes. Because you can't say, "5' 1" and proud" as a man.

• No I have not I'm between 5'11 and 6'

• Yeah. I'm 5'9.5" but usually just round up to 5'10"

• 5'4 here. Not happy with it but not ashamed of it either.

Not sure how you can lie about your height lol, lots of people can tell just by looking

• They are shoes/sneakers/boots that have an taller heel area that makes you 2-4 inches taller without revealing it to others.

• @LifeChoices

That doesn't seem like a bad idea

• yeah, that's more of what I thought the few who would say they had lied, would say. A lot of male celebs use shoe lifts on movies and for publicity giving the illusion that they are taller, and a lot of people are fooled. Girls, I don't think they lie as much because most are shorter anyway, and girls can of course wear heals and no one's like omg, you're wearing heels!

• Nope, no reason to lie.

• Never had to

• nope, never

• Nope I am 6'1 and I am proud of it

• I have not because I don't care.

• Nope, there's no point of lying. I don't try to deceive people

• no i haven't

What Girls Said 12

• Nah, I don't see the need to lie about it. I can be a bit taller if I wear heels, but I'm not bothered by my height... until I need to buy pants.

• i know some people who lie about their height on gag...

• Nope, I haven't

• Not so much lied... But I say "today I'm 5'4" if I'm wearing three inch pumps lol

• Yes, because I have no idea how tall I am and can't be bothered to measure, so I just guess.

• No. I see no reason to lie.

• Yes, I tell doctors that I am 5'3" when I am actually 5'2.5". Plus I wanna seem taller.

• I don't think so

• I never lie about my height. I am proud that I am tall.😄😄😄

• No I never felt the need to lie about my height

• No, how can u lie about it... I mean everyone have eyes

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more