Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager?

If you're still a teenager you can answer too. Also, what time was/is your curfew?

• Yes
    45% (29)43% (13)44% (42)Vote
  • No
    43% (28)37% (11)41% (39)Vote
  • My parents didn't/don't care
    12% (8)20% (6)15% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
31|13

Most Helpful Guy

• C. I'd disappear for days just crashing at friends houses lol. I haven't exactly lived by the rules my whole life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 11 on weekdays, if sleep over can be later...
    on weekends I have no curfew, can come home whenever I want :)
    And my parents do care they just trust me

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I am honestly trying to remember - Maybe up to 14, 9 on a school night, 10 at the weekend. 14/15 10pm and 11pm 16/17 11pm and midnight. 18, whenever

0|0
    0|0
  • On nights when school was the next day, absolutely. On weekend and summer nights, not so much. In fact, my summer jobs often involved working the late or closing shifts, so I came home very late then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only did I have a curfew imposed by my family, Las Vegas had one for children under 18. Family 9:00 on a school night, 11 on a weekend City curfew 10 on a school night 12:00 on weekends.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was about midnight, depending on what day of the week it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't need one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and one time, I snuck out and the cops caught and questioned me since I was a minor.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? I didn't realise people even had these!

0|0
    0|0
  • They wanted me home by 10 when I was in middlr school. By high school they gave up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not after like, 13...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I'm really an inside kinda guy.. soo...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by "curfew". I have an internet curfew (it switches off after a certain amount of time)...

0|0
    0|0
  • no i didn't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 30

• When I was dating as a Teen, my Curfew my parents gave me Was... Home by Midnite. However, I was allowed to Remain in my date's car, any boyfriend's, as long as it was in the Driveway when the Clock struck 12. They didn't care if I stayed out there till 3am as long as they knew where I was.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • My mother was a firm believer that if you wanted to do something, it didn't matter what time it was, you'd find a way to do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It varied a lot. It was usually about 10 and then about midnight after I'd been going out and coming home on time for a while. But it was like, one day I had to be home at a certain time, the next, I came in at 11 (no text or call to mom) and she was ok. And then one time in high school I stayed out to about 3 am, and she was pissed. So, I crossed the lineXD then time passed, and I can come home any time now (literally 12, 1, 2, 3 or stay the night at my boyfriends house and she doesn't care) (but I was like about 20 at that time)
    Short answer-yea, kinda.. it kinda dissolved.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't have a curfew if you don't leave the house (y)

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol I knew I should've included that in the poll

• Not really. I always hung out with the same friends as my older brother and our mutual best friend who was a really good dude that was 3 years older as well so my parents never had to worry about me. As long as I was with those two I could basically do as I pleased and come home whenever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have a curfew set by my parents. They trusted me enough with that. I did have a curfew set by the state (age limit, not because I did anything) on when I had to be home or in a house and not out driving anymore, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I didn't really need one, because I never stayed out late anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was always told to be home by midnight or to let my parents know if I would be out later than that. I thought that was great. I was always a good kid so they trusted me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I basically wasn't allowed out.

0|0
    0|0
  • No simply cause I don't go anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a guide line... Around eleven on weekdays and one on weekends. As long as I called and checked in and wasn't just MIA it was all good

0|0
    0|0
  • 23:00
    That was the curfew for minors to be outside in my city, if they caught you, police and public workers would retain you and call your parents.
    I don't know if it is still like that nowadays.
    Although, I prefered to stay over at my friend houses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still a teenager but I've never really had a curfew. My parents know I'm not someone to stay out late and as it is I don't really go out too much. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz i didn't go out at night hahaahha

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a case by case basis. But I left home and now I have no curfew, I can go to another country without asking anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • mine was midnight

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't really hang out late at night, plus my mom would have been a bitch and prevented from hanging out with friends

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really
    kinda felt redundancy with the last 2 options

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I thought about that after the question was posted but it was too late to edit it 😅

• Never had a curfew. I could get home whenever I wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • 11:00 pm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't need a curfew because I barely went somewhere anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still have one

0|0
    0|0
  • I had no curfew because I did nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I still have one... kinda.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go out enough to have a curfew.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I don't even go anywhere😂 I stay in my room all damn day

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't go out much and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have to be home before dark which is about 8 right now since its summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's 10:00 sometimes 11 depending on what I'm doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Midnight

0|0
    0|0