How long do you personally think you could go without your phone?

• NEVER!!!
  • Maybe like a week
  • Months
  • Years
  • Forever
  • What's a phone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never used a cell phone. So I don't miss it. I could live without my landline also. I very rarely use it for outgoing calls - like probably not more than five or so calls per year. And most incoming calls are sales calls.

I don't have a TV either.

I do have running water and electricity though. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not too long. I use it often to keep updated with my employer, and it's just easier to keep in touch with everyone that way.

What Guys Said 25

• I worked for the Department of Information Technology for years for the government. If you knew what I know about cell phones you would toss it off a tall bridge into a deep lake.

I own a cell phone. However, my phone does not have an operating system. It will make and receive calls, send text messages and take crappy pictures. There is nothing inside it to hack.

You people are playing with a very dangerous toy and have no idea. Stealing personal information from a cell is not that difficult. And all you need to do that is available on the Internet if you know where and how to look.

• I just have a little one, a 'pay as you go' phone, just for emergencies. No text, no internet, and I LOVE being so FREE!! I leave it off, and only use it if my car breaks down, or some emergency!!
    Happy not to be "CHAINED" or "ADDICTED" to what seems to be the most modern 'drug': the cell phone!!

• I'd love to be that way. What's your trick? Do you have a secret way?

• @Geminiwolf21 I'm single, by choice, never having found someone that was really worth my time and had enough to offer, not at ALL arrogant, as that sounds, but I just have a lot to offer, and so many women just don't! No offense!! I LOVE WOMEN!!!
      No kids, so no need to keep track of them!!
      When I am dating, it isn't that I don't just want to text, and email, or talk, all day! There is that natural giddiness, and just wanting to connect, and other things!! :)
      I think it is better, and I appreciate her more, not being so momentary, and having that intimate, personal 'talk time' later, just us, alone.
      I think that not having any instant contact, makes our few hours together, that much more intense, and special!!

• That's a good idea. But I have a few online friends that are better than any friends I have who live close, so I like to keep contact with them... But everything else is just overwhelming.

My dad works as the "boss" of security at a museum, and he tells me about young adults who have no stress in their life, who don't have any mental illness, and basically no worries, who get random panic attacks at the gallery. It's because they're too caught up and overwhelmed with social media, and instant messages.

I'm not as bad as most my age, but I AM getting pretty bad. I honesty need to lay off a bit.

• I rarely use phone, including mobile phone... so I could go probably forever without it.

• I am about to find out.
    My iPhone was dropped into water yesterday. Perhaps it will dry out and work again, perhaps not.

• I use it mostly to chat and for the internet... and I can do that with my pc too so I could go without for quite some time

• I regularly go without it for a week or more on vacation.

• Most of my job consists on phone calls between the 12 buildings I oversee and conference calls with tons of different people, all on my cell phone. So, not long...

• The longest was about a month for me.

• What's a phone?

• As long as I needed to.,

• Do not care at all.

• forever, i dont keep any phone

• i hate phones

• As long as I had too.

• Are they playing Pokemon GO?

• Forever. I would love a world without phones!

• I run a business so my phone is essential. However it's not a smartphone, just a Nokia 3510i. I don't need any distractions, just a plain old phone. I do the rest on a tablet and I can live without it easily.

• i have a phone sure. I never need used it until i got a girlfriend but even then i was never addicted to it. As far as technology goes it is a luxury not a necessity. I can go on forever without a phone (honestly).

• I voted A, but I could go without a phone if I have a computer.

• a. i need the distraction.

• Depends on the circumstances. If you're threatening lives I could go without it forever but I'd rather not.

• probably pretty long. people got along without them before they were invented

• i couldnt make it more than a couple days without it

Can you answer mine?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2050805-would-you-have-sex-in-a-used-portopody

• I don't think that long even though days go by that no one calls or texts me but I use it for Internet or email more so since I'm always driving for work and need to look up things and keep track of things with email

• What's a phone?

What Girls Said 20

• It's funny you should mention this Question, @Mairead, my sister and I were just talking Yesterday of What my own Purpose was for Not having put money on my own cell For... Three weeks.
    I have a Cheap clam phone that I cannot part with, in fact Updated my cell a few months ago. I have an Unlimited Plan that I use monthly for $30.00 and when it is time to Renew, I just simply call "611" and I put the money from my Bank card on this Verizon cell phone.
    However, Since Father's Day weekend when I was So Sore at my sister, I Refused to put the money on this, let it go, and instead She and anyone else in my own family, had to Reach me by my Google phone on my laptop instead.
    I found it Refreshing for Awhile with a Smile, not having Anyone Try Texting me nor Calling me, where I had to See this at my fingertips, but Instead, at my own Leisure, whenever I would Log in to my Google Voice, I can Then see who Called or Text Me... It gave me a kind of Peaceful feeling to have a bit of space.
    Good luck and Great question and Yes, I finally put Money on this last weekend. xx

• Not long.
    My boyfriend and I are long distance and texting is a vital part of communication for us.
    I wouldn't wanna be without it.

• Forever if need be...
    I'm not married to it.

• about 30 mins

• Forever if necessary, it's not that difficult.

• I went two days without it. I can go without it for a long time. It's just that I need to check it only for a few people I chat now and then to keep in touch

• I'm not into phones that much.

• I don't think I can go without my phone for long.
    Most of my friends and family are in another country and I always need to keep in contact with them.

• Months

• it'd be hard. real hard.

• Already went one full year without a mobile phone.

• as long as I have my laptop with me that's ok.

• Depends on how busy i am. I feel lost sometimes without my phone its sick i know.

• A while

• A week. I love my phone too much.

• What's a phone?

• Forever, I don't really care about it. Ironic how this is posted on a social media site...

• I can go on without it for a week. But I would love to give it a try for like a month.. :-)

• Never.

• Dont own a cell phone as it is so...