Have you ever deleted your gag?

Unfortunately I had to delete my gag due to someone making me feel uncomfortable. I'm kind of upset because I was actually talking to some really nice people. This is my second time becuase of that same person. Let me know If you'll ever delete or why you've deleted it?

2|2
20|28

Most Helpful Guy

• I was on here for several months, then decided it was taking up too much time while I was studying. I made the mistake of deleting it. Literally, within days, I started a new accout, and I've been here over a year.

I have no intentions of deleting again. I'll just stop logging in so much when I'm at uni.

Welcome back, anyway. I wish I knew who you were before. I hope you stay longer this time!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No this is my first account. There are many fucktards on this site Hun. Block or ignore. Or report to admin when they are still somehow making you feel uncomfortable.

I hope you have a more pleasant time on GAG this second time!

4|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• I've never deleted it, and I don't think I ever will. If I ever get tired, I'll just stop logging in.

8|0
    0|0
  • Never have and never will. I'm here until the day I die.

Or until the day I get a life lol

6|2
    0|0
  • I had 3 accounts fairly back to back - I deleted my master's account because it felt overwhelming to me and I didn't feel comfortable with all attention I was getting. I created a second account and really tried to have a particular vibe on the account but something happened on outside and I drank a lot for a few days talking rubbish on my account, I felt I had denigrated account so this is my third effort at an account.
    Unfortunately I have heard of many having to deactivate and restart due to unwanted attention.

2|0
    0|0
  • Usually when I gag it progresses to a full-fledged vomit, and deletion never becomes an option.

3|0
    0|1
  • Ayyy girl
    Don't take those creeps seriously
    Just take positive things and ignore negative one's
    I won't delete it and this is my first one
    I don't use it much though

3|1
    0|0
  • This is my first and only one. Have I thought about deleting it? Yeah, due to my poor choice of username and getting bored of the site but the more I thought about it, I'll probably keep it because I like goofing off on this site and talking to my G@G homies ;p

1|0
    0|0
  • Only once. I couldn't get over my dumb name.

3|0
    0|0
  • Who was the mofo? Why didn't you just block him? was it the virgin hunter?

3|0
    0|0
    • Let's go fuck this dude up. In?

• @Fearless_banana thats what I'm saying. If it's him he's in Tennessee and we know someone who knows where he lives. Or at least I think she does haha

• Haha probably I don't know too many profiles I lost track

• Not yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes Gag make my account disable. This is my second account. I STILL DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED..

3|1
    1|1
  • no, and until I plan on leaving forever I won't do it.

you have put your picture up so it's probably only a matter of time until he bothers you again

1|0
    0|0
  • I've made around 15-20 accounts.

This will be my last one.

I began contributing to this site around the Spring of 2015.

I've been quite reckless with my previous accounts, but they were all experimental.

I got banned a couple of times because apparently my words carry some weight to them...

I was trying to find someone.

I don't block anyone.

A few people have blocked me on this account, though.

I thought I was sensitive, but I guess there are some people more sensitive than me...

I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope, I am very resilient

1|0
    0|0
  • That's my first n last account here. If I deleted I won't come here like almost all people usually do here

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep
    3x on purpose I deleted my account i think
    2x GaG boss kicked me out

1|0
    0|0
  • why would i do that?

2|0
    0|0
  • Who is it dude? Just set your shit on private like I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only the one account.

1|0
    0|0
  • here i was thinking you liked how i talked to you =P

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had way too many :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah once this is my new account

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why, my other account got deleted one day, suddenly.

1|0
    0|0
  • yup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was banned once over a dispute with a feminist Editor.
    She didn't like my different opinion on men being total pigs and I didn't tiptoe around her and sent her to visit her hard working relatives on the street. It was worth it.

1|0
    3|0
  • Why dont you just block them?

2|0
    0|0
  • I have deleted twice.
    Just block that dude.
    Set profile to private.
    Only allow your followers to message you.
    Stay anon for everyone except your followers or people you follow.

3|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• Never. I've taken breaks though. Some people on here are serious bad apples. It was a lot rougher when I was a minor and had guys (or troll girls) inboxing about golden showers XD and sex alll the time. Report those people.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, this has been my one and only account. I am sorry to hear that you've been dealing with that, though. Make sure you're reporting his posts, profile, private messages, etc...

3|0
    0|0
  • U deleted it like a year ago and just came back...
    U can block people who make u feel uncomfortable... sometimes they just make new accounts, but u can report them... dont let people make u wanna leave here!!! There r people o help u with that...

2|0
    0|0
  • Mmm Yes I did back in 2014 , I was a member for a full day lol !

2|1
    0|0
  • You're aware that you can block and report people though, right? You don't have to actually delete your account.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I was misscoffeehead before this account.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have had 2 accounts here
    Bellegirl16 and bellegirl21. I don't think there will be anotger bellegirl but if there is it probably won't be me.

1|0
    0|1
  • I haven't deleted, but I've taken a break for a few months and didn't log in for a long time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, 3 times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup I have. I think I've had 3 accounts. I regret deleting my first one, but I was getting annoyed with this site. Second one, I left because my boyfriend at the time wanted me too. And 3rd time because he hacked my account and got it frozen. And I'm back again now lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've deleted my account twice.

First time was because I was simply sick of this place and all it's negativity and the addiction was intervening with my real life too much.

Second time was because of a creepy stalker.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it twice before. peoole were bothering me and this war taking up too much of my time. I don't plan on doing it again though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've deleted it a couple weeks ago for harassement, same as you. I'm back now but I'm not telling anyone who I am, even though there were some cool people I talked to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha yes, many times but then I'm here here again.

1|0
    2|0
  • yeah but for different reasons

1|0
    0|0
  • I have, yes, but only for the sake of my own mental health.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have because of all the unwanted attention. I just got tired of it. I set my profile to private and don't accept messages from people I don't follow. I don't follow anyone and everything I write on here are anonymous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought about this, because I'm scared that my boyfriend will break up with me once he sees all the relationship questions I post on here

1|0
    0|0