Have you ever deleted your gag?

Unfortunately I had to delete my gag due to someone making me feel uncomfortable. I'm kind of upset because I was actually talking to some really nice people. This is my second time becuase of that same person. Let me know If you'll ever delete or why you've deleted it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was on here for several months, then decided it was taking up too much time while I was studying. I made the mistake of deleting it. Literally, within days, I started a new accout, and I've been here over a year.

I have no intentions of deleting again. I'll just stop logging in so much when I'm at uni.

Welcome back, anyway. I wish I knew who you were before. I hope you stay longer this time!

Most Helpful Girl

• No this is my first account. There are many fucktards on this site Hun. Block or ignore. Or report to admin when they are still somehow making you feel uncomfortable.

I hope you have a more pleasant time on GAG this second time!

What Guys Said 27

• I've never deleted it, and I don't think I ever will. If I ever get tired, I'll just stop logging in.

• Never have and never will. I'm here until the day I die.

Or until the day I get a life lol

• I had 3 accounts fairly back to back - I deleted my master's account because it felt overwhelming to me and I didn't feel comfortable with all attention I was getting. I created a second account and really tried to have a particular vibe on the account but something happened on outside and I drank a lot for a few days talking rubbish on my account, I felt I had denigrated account so this is my third effort at an account.
    Unfortunately I have heard of many having to deactivate and restart due to unwanted attention.

• Usually when I gag it progresses to a full-fledged vomit, and deletion never becomes an option.

• Ayyy girl
    Don't take those creeps seriously
    Just take positive things and ignore negative one's
    I won't delete it and this is my first one
    I don't use it much though

• This is my first and only one. Have I thought about deleting it? Yeah, due to my poor choice of username and getting bored of the site but the more I thought about it, I'll probably keep it because I like goofing off on this site and talking to my G@G homies ;p

• Only once. I couldn't get over my dumb name.

• Who was the mofo? Why didn't you just block him? was it the virgin hunter?

• Let's go fuck this dude up. In?

• @Fearless_banana thats what I'm saying. If it's him he's in Tennessee and we know someone who knows where he lives. Or at least I think she does haha

• Haha probably I don't know too many profiles I lost track

• Not yet.

• Yes Gag make my account disable. This is my second account. I STILL DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED..

• no, and until I plan on leaving forever I won't do it.

you have put your picture up so it's probably only a matter of time until he bothers you again

• I've made around 15-20 accounts.

This will be my last one.

I began contributing to this site around the Spring of 2015.

I've been quite reckless with my previous accounts, but they were all experimental.

I got banned a couple of times because apparently my words carry some weight to them...

I was trying to find someone.

I don't block anyone.

A few people have blocked me on this account, though.

I thought I was sensitive, but I guess there are some people more sensitive than me...

I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings.

• Nope, I am very resilient

• That's my first n last account here. If I deleted I won't come here like almost all people usually do here

• Yep
    3x on purpose I deleted my account i think
    2x GaG boss kicked me out

• why would i do that?

• Who is it dude? Just set your shit on private like I do.

• Only the one account.

• here i was thinking you liked how i talked to you =P

• I've had way too many :/

• Yeah once this is my new account

• I don't know why, my other account got deleted one day, suddenly.

• yup.

• I was banned once over a dispute with a feminist Editor.
    She didn't like my different opinion on men being total pigs and I didn't tiptoe around her and sent her to visit her hard working relatives on the street. It was worth it.

• Why dont you just block them?

• I have deleted twice.
    Just block that dude.
    Set profile to private.
    Only allow your followers to message you.
    Stay anon for everyone except your followers or people you follow.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• Never. I've taken breaks though. Some people on here are serious bad apples. It was a lot rougher when I was a minor and had guys (or troll girls) inboxing about golden showers XD and sex alll the time. Report those people.

• No, this has been my one and only account. I am sorry to hear that you've been dealing with that, though. Make sure you're reporting his posts, profile, private messages, etc...

• U deleted it like a year ago and just came back...
    U can block people who make u feel uncomfortable... sometimes they just make new accounts, but u can report them... dont let people make u wanna leave here!!! There r people o help u with that...

• Mmm Yes I did back in 2014 , I was a member for a full day lol !

• You're aware that you can block and report people though, right? You don't have to actually delete your account.

• Yeah I was misscoffeehead before this account.

• I have had 2 accounts here
    Bellegirl16 and bellegirl21. I don't think there will be anotger bellegirl but if there is it probably won't be me.

• I haven't deleted, but I've taken a break for a few months and didn't log in for a long time.

• Yes, 3 times.

• Yup I have. I think I've had 3 accounts. I regret deleting my first one, but I was getting annoyed with this site. Second one, I left because my boyfriend at the time wanted me too. And 3rd time because he hacked my account and got it frozen. And I'm back again now lol

• I've deleted my account twice.

First time was because I was simply sick of this place and all it's negativity and the addiction was intervening with my real life too much.

Second time was because of a creepy stalker.

• I've done it twice before. peoole were bothering me and this war taking up too much of my time. I don't plan on doing it again though.

• I've deleted it a couple weeks ago for harassement, same as you. I'm back now but I'm not telling anyone who I am, even though there were some cool people I talked to.

• Haha yes, many times but then I'm here here again.

• yeah but for different reasons

• I have, yes, but only for the sake of my own mental health.

• Yes I have because of all the unwanted attention. I just got tired of it. I set my profile to private and don't accept messages from people I don't follow. I don't follow anyone and everything I write on here are anonymous.

• I thought about this, because I'm scared that my boyfriend will break up with me once he sees all the relationship questions I post on here